Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I bet Omar said it right before he busted a nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Naerasa posted:

If you come on the king, you best not miss.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Where's Wallace?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Praise be to brave noble hero of the people, Frank Sobotka, who died so that honest working men can put enough food on the table.

Rand alPaul fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 18, 2015

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
You want it to be one way, but it's the other way

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone else buy the treasure goblin mount in heroes of the storm?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
if you fall asleep watching the wire be warned that a type of paralysis can overcome you. the fear of Omar inches from your neck, breathing slowly, will keep you locked in place

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I enjoyed this joke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a man gots to have a load

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I got the cock, you got the rear end in a top hat. It's all in the game though, right?

• Locked thread