Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
what a beautiful mystery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
people still drink lean? That is so 2008

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

op is fat

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
at work, furisoulsly postin'

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
thinking about vapid cunts here

SD87
Jun 7, 2011

Nooner posted:

people still drink lean? That is so 2008

homeboy is 2000 and late

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time i drank a bunch of lean before going to this big party at Cal Poly Pomona and when we got there i was pretty out of it and didnt really have that much fun since I wasnt feeling the huge party environment and just wanted to chill

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lean is for chilling out idk why you'd drink lean then go to a party that isn't a pharma party

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
yeah it was a dumb move but i was young and wanted to get "messed up" as the kids say

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SD87 posted:

homeboy is 2000 and late

I thought of that terrible song too

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
explain it if im wrong: lean is liquid codeine mixed with an immeasurable amount of sugar? no actual second drug in it right? just a way for rap guys to support big pharma instead of black market drugs while also endorsing sprite?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

extra stout posted:

explain it if im wrong: lean is liquid codeine mixed with an immeasurable amount of sugar? no actual second drug in it right? just a way for rap guys to support big pharma instead of black market drugs while also endorsing sprite?

well in this case the OP is also combining it with marijuana

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

promethazine + codeine

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You heard of the dreamteam? Well, I'm the leanteam.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
In the UK you can buy all the ingredients for lean without a prescription.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If they ain't tell you that I'm the poo poo, they told you wrong
Bitch, I'm bubblin like soda foam
In a styrofoam cup
Know what's in my styrofoam, what?
S-Y-R up
That's my car, yup
Vrooommmmm!! Urghhhh!!
I'm gone

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lil Wayne used to be cool af, what happened to him? The last thing I remember him doing that was like, even okay was No Ceilings that poo poo was like 4 years ago now

heh, leaning like a 3 legged lion

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
i feel like im on molly

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

tvayisnihyaami posted:

i feel like im on molly

Who's molly?

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Who's molly?

ur mom

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ZING!! lol

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Is sippin lean the same thing as drinking a zima? It would seem appropriate that zima drinkers have their own code.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Mad Monk posted:

Is sippin lean the same thing as drinking a zima? It would seem appropriate that zima drinkers have their own code.

its more like cum

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And I can't seem to find
Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly
Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly
(hosed around and fell in love with her)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

promethazine + codeine

thats an antihistamine lol

100 rap songs have been written about drinking 20 oz of caffeine free soda, allergy meds, and the mildest opiate?

hard rear end sons of bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

extra stout posted:

thats an antihistamine lol

100 rap songs have been written about drinking 20 oz of caffeine free soda, allergy meds, and the mildest opiate?

hard rear end sons of bitches

promethazine is prescribed for insomnia too, poo poo will knock u out. you don't know what you are talking about

rip dj screw

• Locked thread