Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:eyepop:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:firstpost:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im on a roll today (8

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nooner posted:

how many times has lowtax had police/fbi/cia show up at his door because of these forums do you think
small price to pay for getting to run/ignore the internet's premier dead gay forum

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nooner posted:

how many times has lowtax had police/fbi/cia show up at his door because of these forums do you think

evidently enough for the irs to notice that he hasn't paid sales tax or whatever it was

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lowtax should be court ordered to post here a few times a week, to spend time with his estranged children

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

im actually glad he's happy and doing well

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I'm right here op

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

actionjackson posted:

Is this really lowtax's wife

https://twitter.com/ashleenkathli

she hot as fuk

no wonder he doesnt wanna hang with us

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
he condensed into a super compacted form, then exploded outward, creating the forums. we are all made of lowtax... :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

that's really pretty lovely

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

thathonkey posted:

something sensitive is pretty amazing

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

thathonkey posted:

even 4chan doesnt gently caress with moot THAT hard

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

something sensitive is pretty amazing

i dont think that was something sensitive. butthurt lfers is the smart money

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Blue Raider posted:

do you honestly think either group would be above something like that

anyway, online harassment that extends to irl stuff tends to be a right wing garbage people like gamergate and poo poo anyway. no one from lf would risk doing something actually threatening or illegal

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

anyway, online harassment that extends to irl stuff tends to be a right wing garbage people like gamergate and poo poo anyway. no one from lf would risk doing something actually threatening or illegal

Pretty sure SS doesn't file false kid rape reports

LF on the other hand has threatened to assassinate the president multiple times so...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SKELETON GHOST posted:

Pretty sure SS doesn't file false kid rape reports

LF on the other hand has threatened to assassinate the president multiple times so...

yeah a bunch of openly racist rejects would never call in threats. hell its unprecedented on the internet for ppl like that to sink to real life harassment

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

he moved to twitter like all the cool oldschool posters did. Its sad but we cant change it

gentlemen, how do we kill the twitter

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

I think the important thing here is that whoever did doesn't have political views you agree with.

That's what we need to be focusing on here.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

I think the important thing here is that whoever did doesn't have political views you agree with.

That's what we need to be focusing on here.

agreed unironically

actually just looking at it in the context of "ppl who hate lowtax a whole lot" and "obsessive with the something awful forums to the point of psychosis"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
still glad LF is dead

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Does he still make decent money off of SA or did he have to pick up a day job in recent years?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

still glad LF is dead

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

truely hosed up... :wth:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Bring back LF

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Bring back LF

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I exult amidst the ruins of your dead gay subforum :twisted:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Blue Raider posted:

hmmm let's see. who committed this crime: was it the dedicated offsite hatemongers who regularly "doxx" SA admins and pull IRL poo poo all the time? Or was it

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

remember when they doxxed ralp and actually generated sympathy for him because there was nothing weird and he just seemed normal

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

remember when they doxxed ralp and actually generated sympathy for him because there was nothing weird and he just seemed normal

worst dox in history

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the black husserl posted:

hmmm let's see. who committed this crime: was it the dedicated offsite hatemongers who regularly "doxx" SA admins and pull IRL poo poo all the time? Or was it

yeah goons never gently caress with people irl

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
mods gently caress with children irl

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

actionjackson posted:

She probably just married him for the SA stock options

hope u have a prenup lowtax

Black widow hoping to inherit his digital empire

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Friends! I come in peace! Oh gently caress there's a lot of them now

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

TEAYCHES posted:

lowtax should be court ordered to post here a few times a week, to spend time with his estranged children

:agreed:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the word "Lowtax" is first alluded to the Amarna letters around ~1500BC in the Levant, particularly around the area of Ugarit

according to the old Akkadian and Luwian tablet (written in both languages like the Rosetta Stone), the local king LWTX (no vowels) was attacked or accosted by the Sea Peoples

after much prayer and hymns to Baal, LWTX smote the Sea Peoples and put them to the sword

it is thought that the "sword" was either real or an allusion to a sacred marriage or rape of his enemies

some scholars conclude that LWTX may in fact be a scribal error and that it really refers to "WTSNX", WT Snacks from the 4chan culture

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

I felt sorry for Ralp for being so goddamned boring and humorless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp

That Robot posted:

the word "Lowtax" is first alluded to the Amarna letters around ~1500BC in the Levant, particularly around the area of Ugarit

according to the old Akkadian and Luwian tablet (written in both languages like the Rosetta Stone), the local king LWTX (no vowels) was attacked or accosted by the Sea Peoples

after much prayer and hymns to Baal, LWTX smote the Sea Peoples and put them to the sword

it is thought that the "sword" was either real or an allusion to a sacred marriage or rape of his enemies

some scholars conclude that LWTX ma in fact be a scribal error and that it really refers to "WTSNX", WT Snacks from the 4chan culture

Interesting because the words "I'm gay" is first alluded to in ur posting

• Locked thread