Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Wowie. So the hackers weren't kiddin', and they're letting the data flow. Will you check it for your wife, neighbors, etc? Do you believe that it is immoral to support such things, even by just looking at it? What does this mean for the future of data security, and the internet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Thanks there wasn't a thread for this already

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

post the link

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
eat the poo poo right out of my rear end in a top hat, op

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Nefarious posted:

eat the poo poo right out of my rear end in a top hat, op

the op's face is reserved for my rear end and my rear end alone

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
i'm going to continue this self-fulfilling prophecy of posting in threads that get gassed soon afterwards

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
post all of an hot slutt ymilf tia

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
https://www.ashleymadisonleaked.com
it is hella slow though.

its probably getting hammered by all the suspicious SO's at the moment.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ill Peripheral posted:

Thanks there wasn't a thread for this already

I did a ctrl+f for ashley, I apologize if this is a repeat.

I see the other thread now. Goodbye all. Mod should change the other thread title to announce the momentous occasion.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

PromethiumX posted:

https://www.ashleymadisonleaked.com
it is hella slow though.

its probably getting hammered by all the suspicious SO's at the moment.

site is dead already

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Cowman posted:

site is dead already

must be hosted on a $2 godaddy lol

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So, The Hillary Emails got released?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
loving awesome.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Harald posted:

So, The Hillary Emails got released?

The first reporter to find Bill Clinton in that pile of leaks is going to have a lot of fun over the next 15 months.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
drat they found out that I'm Ashley Madison

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Chamale posted:

The first reporter to find Bill Clinton in that pile of leaks is going to suddenly die of natural causes

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
The publishing of this stolen private data can only result in abundant rancor, broken homes and the resulting damaged lives of blameless children, the enrichment of divorce lawyers (=BAD THING), and likely a death or several-by murder or suicide.

All this misery created de novo in the name of morality, for broad values of morality.
How typical of smug,superior,sanctimonious moralists.

I bet they are Christian fundy closet-case wannabe-adulterers, sick to death of their fat church-goin' wives that won't give up a blowjob 'cause yuh know, God is watching you suck dinky.

I hope they are found, criminally prosecuted, and sued into oblivion.

Triamcinolone
Oct 18, 2009

zimboe posted:

The publishing of this stolen private data can only result in abundant rancor, broken homes and the resulting damaged lives of blameless children, the enrichment of divorce lawyers (=BAD THING), and likely a death or several-by murder or suicide.

All this misery created de novo in the name of morality, for broad values of morality.

I bet they are Christian fundy closet-case wannabe-adulterers, sick to death of their fat church-goin' wives that won't give up a blowjob 'cause yuh know, God is watching you suck dinky.

yeah what people don't know won't hurt them

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

zimboe posted:

Shut up nerd

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

zimboe posted:

Posting this frothing bit of retardation for the future, when poster is holed up in a K-Mart and holding hostages because of those evil perceived christians.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Doesn't everyone know like 75% of these profiles are fake?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
http://www.hydraze.org/2015/08/ashley-madison-full-dump-has-finally-leaked/

owned, noobs.

also i doubt that link is legit tbh, if the archive doesn't contain the public key it was issued with be careful :eng101:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
who woudl use their real name on a site like that?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

horney men

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
111 state department emails....

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Have a drink and I'll tell ya

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's not so much real name being the problem, it's how cheating partners used their primary credit cards for the puchase.

Which also put things like the billing address on file

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

quote:

The passwords are hashed with the bcrypt algorithm and a huge cost factor of 12, which makes a global attack on the password very unlikely (even for most commons passwords). However, attacking a single (or a couple) of passwords is still possible and you definitely need to change your password.

for any goons who might be affected

Prorat posted:

:eng99:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
good, hope it all gets tossed on reddit

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The grinder

Botnit
Jun 12, 2015

Somebody download that 14.5gb torrent file and search for my mom plz

Her name is Ms. Botnit

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

good, hope it all gets tossed on reddit

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Prorat posted:

time to compare them to the photos

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Why is it in these breaches that passwords are usually safe but everything else is not? Why don't they just encrypt the other stuff the way they do passwords? I am not a tech person.

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Amarcarts posted:

Why is it in these breaches that passwords are usually safe but everything else is not? Why don't they just encrypt the other stuff the way they do passwords? I am not a tech person.

Because then everything would be garbled and nothing in the database would be of any use.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
lol

Is this going to be the first time in history that a single hack completely destroys a company? Besides HBGary Federal of course.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Amarcarts posted:

Google the difference between hashing and encrypting hth

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
maybe yo'ure just jealous of a community much less likely to be comprised of virgins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzeWC3bdryo

• Locked thread