Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

Lol at the break up crowd. The world would literally be a better place if people could bang someone else like, once or twice every 5 months than having to be in stressful relationship or going unsatisfied sexually.

And there's nothing wrong with that as long as all parties cons- lol woah gotta be careful I almost replied to a fagstiger post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Dump contains Saudi Arabian emails where adultery is punishable by death. RIP you horny Saudis

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

How exciting. I don't really care about who is right and who is wrong here. I just enjoy the suffering of people who failed at having a healthy relationship. Can't wait to watch the coming divorce rates.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

And there's nothing wrong with that as long as all parties cons- lol woah gotta be careful I almost replied to a fagstiger post

You lose

One Hundred Monkeys
Aug 7, 2010

waitwhatno posted:

Is the SA forum database safe? I'm a very important person in real life and the CEO of an online-bullying charity. If people find out what I'm doing here I'm in serious trouble.

you don't need to worry. radium designed the SA security system personally, so if your info leaks you can rest assured that it was definitely your fault.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So any Duggars on this yet?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

pathetic little tramp posted:

michelle, but she never got a single message

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
keep callin it a dump cuz turds make me cum

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

waitwhatno posted:

Is the SA forum database safe? I'm a very important person in real life and the CEO of an online-bullying charity. If people find out what I'm doing here I'm in serious trouble.

You're bullying for free? Way to spoil the market you rear end in a top hat

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3

https://twitter.com/afreak/status/634064379982540801

Can't confirm though.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
a cool thin g is that you could put down any email address you wanted so if you wanted to gently caress someone over you could put down their email address when you signed up

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
a bunch of nerds in this thread who never get laid dogging on their betters who do

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dogcrash truther posted:

a cool thin g is that you could put down any email address you wanted so if you wanted to gently caress someone over you could put down their email address when you signed up

when I was like 12 I picked an address at random in my neighborhood I would use to sign up for online poo poo when they want an address

I've been using the same address for 13 years now. Fuckers.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WobblySausage posted:

a bunch of nerds in this thread who never get laid dogging on their betters who do

"i get laid so much that I felt the need to pay money to a website full of spam robots so I could get laid more" -- my betters

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

loquacius posted:

"i get laid so much that I felt the need to pay money to a website full of spam robots so I could get laid more" -- my betters

"i hate it when people show initiative" - loquacius

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
more like lodorkus

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

gamertag chizmak

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WobblySausage posted:

more like lodorkus

daaaaamn I can't even shoot back after this one, respect man :golfclap:

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

loquacius posted:

daaaaamn I can't even shoot back after this one, respect man :golfclap:

quit talking to me bitch boy

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
Suckers paying for an "affair" service where 90% of the members are guys, once you subtract all the fake profiles.

:capitalism:

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

dogcrash truther posted:

That wouldn't explain the credit card transactions though.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

WobblySausage posted:

"i hate it when people show initiative" - loquacius
jesus christ

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Giblet Plus! posted:

Suckers paying for an "affair" service where 90% of the members are guys, once you subtract all the fake profiles.

:capitalism:

come for the wives, stay for the guys :pervert:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Met my wife on Ashley Madison

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Jastiger posted:

Met my wife on Ashley Madison

Funny, I met your wife there too.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I stole a girl away from her bf once (he was super loving pissed at me haha retard). Everyone told me 'hey dude if she's cheating on him with you then she's gonna cheat on you!' I didn't care. She ended up breaking up with me so she could be with someone else.

But whatever. Break ups suck but unless you plan on marrying that person it is inevitable. And she was a great lay, goddamn. Haven't met a girl that could gently caress all night like that since. Totally 100% worth.

in my defense we started chatting on FB (I was at college and she was back in my home town) late at night and made plans to hang out and whatever waaay before I knew she had a bf and at that point I was invested (and they'd been dating for 2 months so... faaart) and gently caress him anyway not my responsibility to keep their relationship intact.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I stole a girl away from her bf once (he was super loving pissed at me haha retard). Everyone told me 'hey dude if she's cheating on him with you then she's gonna cheat on you!' I didn't care. She ended up breaking up with me so she could be with someone else.

But whatever. Break ups suck but unless you plan on marrying that person it is inevitable. And she was a great lay, goddamn. Haven't met a girl that could gently caress all night like that since. Totally 100% worth.

in my defense we started chatting on FB (I was at college and she was back in my home town) late at night and made plans to hang out and whatever waaay before I knew she had a bf and at that point I was invested (and they'd been dating for 2 months so... faaart) and gently caress him anyway not my responsibility to keep their relationship intact.
cool story bro.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
http://media.ashleymadison.com/statement-from-avid-life-media-inc-august-18-2015/

"Our investigation is still ongoing and we are simultaneously cooperating fully with law enforcement investigations, including by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
the only cool way to hide your email is to use a mailinator so everyone can see your emails

http://mailinator.com/inbox.jsp?to=fuckyou

http://mailinator.com/inbox.jsp?to=eatshit

http://mailinator.com/inbox.jsp?to=hellokitty

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Yes, Josh. Not kidding, not only did he molest kids including his sisters he did in fact have a paid account when he was working for The American Family Association telling everyone that gays were immoral and gross and destroying "traditional" christian families.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

don't be mad you'll get laid eventually

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
apparently you can (could) sign up for an AM account without needing to verify your email so its possible there are fakes in there btw

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Goddamn Jastiger- I was trying to be annoying as hell last night and YOU were the one who ended up with a nice pink title. Maybe you need to shut up.

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

don't be mad you'll get laid eventually

white lies are bad moridin

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
http://gawker.com/family-values-activist-josh-duggar-had-a-paid-ashley-ma-1725132091
:captainpop::chanpop:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

quote:

paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.
lol

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.

Dick Fagballzson posted:

lol, not suprised the profiles are 95%+ men, and pretty much all of the female profiles are fake. It was a bunch of loser dudes trying and failing to have affairs.

Was there a requirement that the men be married? I'd assume a lot of the men were actually single.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
was thinking about making a simple search app for this leak but I am lazy, busy, and don't feel like getting sued :v:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moridin920 posted:

same

• Locked thread