Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

*chuckles softly*

Looks like those whores got hit by a guy who used his Vehicle to Smash into Them at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Minimalist Program posted:

dude I am going to use my Vehicle to Smash into you at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering you dead.

noooooooooo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

*chuckles softly*

Looks like those whores got hit by a guy who used his Vehicle to Smash into Them at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead.

It was in Brazil so he was just saving them from AIDS or whatever

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

I shall don my top hat and proceed to the general store whilst cycling on my 19th century bicycle.

our roadways were very obviously built for velocipedes so automobiles shouldn't be on them

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jiharlequinade posted:

our roadways were very obviously built for velocipedes so automobiles shouldn't be on them

and no modifications have been made to the road system ever

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

dude I am going to use my Vehicle to Smash into you at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering you dead.

Its time to register the ford again. Why can't we imposed yearly tests and taxes on bicycles? They should have to pay for use!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

TwoFire posted:

Its time to register the ford again. Why can't we imposed yearly tests and taxes on bicycles? They should have to pay for use!

Here's a suggestion: use your Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Here's a suggestion: use your Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead.

Here's another, stop trying to be FYAD Lite and go choke on some dicks

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Here's another, stop trying to be FYAD Lite and go choke on some dicks

Use your Keyboard to Smash bad posts into GBS at a high Rate of Speed thus rendering me Sad.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

What's the correct term for a group of cyclists traveling in a tightly-packed clump like that

Like would you call it a "gaggle" or a "swarm" or a "pustule" or what

clearly, a murder

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
so who here has taken my advice today and Used their Vehicle to Smash into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus rendering them dead?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Twilight Matrix posted:

clearly, a murder

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
gently caress you bikers, you made me an hour late today
http://www.startribune.com/local/blogs/322297211.html?section=/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why are cyclists so defensive of their hobby, that when it's pointed out cyclists run red lights, they begin to squeal, toss and turn, and in general their jaws unhinge.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Nonsense posted:

why are cyclists so defensive of their hobby, that when it's pointed out cyclists run red lights, they begin to squeal, toss and turn, and in general their jaws unhinge.

Probably much moreso after the cinderblock hits

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nonsense posted:

Cuz they're a bunch of gay babies

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

theultimo posted:

gently caress you bikers, you made me an hour late today
http://www.startribune.com/local/blogs/322297211.html?section=/

every driver who failed to run this man over and then stop, and back over him again, and then go forward again, slowly, is a failure and should have their licence's fed into the unhinged jaws of squealing cyclists.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this video is really loving funny

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

i ride my bike everyday. ama

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Jabberlock posted:

i ride my bike everyday. ama

why do you choose to be so faggy?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

why do americans hate cyclists more than anyone else? are they poo poo drivers or just dumber+fatter than everyone else? it's both

Hello, I'm a morbidly obese american and I can answer this question.

I have to live 90 minutes away from work in the suburbs to keep my children out of the black school district. I have to work 55 hours a week to maintain my family's lifestyle or I will feel embarassed compared to my neighbors.

The last time gas was above $4 a gallon my marriage nearly fell apart. I'm constantly stressed and never have time to spend with the kids we realistically can't afford. Also I cannot satisfy my wife sexually anymore. Maybe I never really did.

I have two options: Either some difficult introspection where I come to terms with my lifetime of poor decisions and make tough changes, or I can fly into a rage at this healthy, athletic person who is legally and safely using the roadway, but who has committed the crime of making me slightly slow down for a few seconds on my hour and a half commute home. Other cars also make me slow down sometimes, but I'm a fat crybaby coward and I don't assault someone unless I'm overwhelmingly assured of how vulnerable they are and how immune to retaliation I am.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

a creepy colon posted:

this video is really loving funny

There were several in the series. They were all pretty funny.

Ya know the front grille is already broken and I haven't been bothered to put on the good one, so is this karma or just good timing? :dance:

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Do It Once Right posted:

I have to live 90 minutes away from work in the suburbs to keep my children out of the black school district. I have to work 55 hours a week to maintain my family's lifestyle or I will feel embarassed compared to my neighbors.

The last time gas was above $4 a gallon my marriage nearly fell apart. I'm constantly stressed and never have time to spend with the kids we realistically can't afford. Also I cannot satisfy my wife sexually anymore. Maybe I never really did.

I have two options: Either some difficult introspection where I come to terms with my lifetime of poor decisions and make tough changes, or I can fly into a rage at this healthy, athletic person who is legally and safely using the roadway, but who has committed the crime of making me slightly slow down for a few seconds on my hour and a half commute home. Other cars also make me slow down sometimes, but I'm a fat crybaby coward and I don't assault someone unless I'm overwhelmingly assured of how vulnerable they are and how immune to retaliation I am.

lol u mad

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

and a faggort

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

little bitch just doesn't want to pay road taxes or is calvins dad who was really a little whiny bitch about it too really the only unfunny calvin and hobbes were the ones about his dad working on his bicycle and bitching

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
when you think about it driving a car is like being on the internet. suddenly youre a big tough guy because those other guys cant physically hurt you

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Afro posted:

when you think about it driving a car is like being on the internet. suddenly youre a big tough guy because those other guys cant physically hurt you

Seatbelts, crumple-zones, safety glass, and airbags have messed up some very necessary natural selection.
Cars with these features should be heavily taxed to pay for additional bike lanes and dedicated multipurpose paths.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Do It Once Right posted:

FYI, everybody thinks you ride a bike to work because you got DUIs

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

lol this right here.

We actually had a woman a county over last year who ran down a cyclist and nearly killed him. She's a tiny little women, mother of 3, no criminal record. Turns out the guy she ran down was a drunk who lost his licence in a DUI accident wherein he severely injured her daughter.

She hosed that dude up, he can't even walk anymore. Judge was cool though and gave her a slap on the wrist. A good woman.

TL;DR: All cyclists are drunk fuckups.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

Nah, they know if I did I wouldn't be able to drive my company car to get to meetings.
Bunch of insecure sads in this thread. Sorry ya'll intimidated by strangers exercising, I guess?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Do It Once Right posted:

Nah, they know if I did I wouldn't be able to drive my company car to get to meetings.
Bunch of insecure sads in this thread. Sorry ya'll intimidated by strangers exercising, I guess?

lol

"hello can i please borrow the car? i need it to go a meeting, because i'm an adult"

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Do It Once Right posted:

lol at a loving saying ya'll, you probably sound like Jeremy Irons in Die Hard 3 stupid loving idiot

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i was driving to the store yesterday when i saw a blind man with a cane carrying a baby walking on the side of the road. gotta be worth at least a million points if you smashed a vehicle into him at a high rate of speed

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
can't figure out what the cop's response is going to be

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nomadologique posted:

can't figure out what the cop's response is going to be

prolly tell the bikers to get on the sidewalk

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Do It Once Right posted:

Get off my road when you "excersise" human being I'll hit you when your checking your fit bit

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Heh bicyclists:

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

JB50 posted:

Heh bicyclists:

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR