Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
People who bike on 45mph+ curvy roads deserve the death they flirt with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The local news had a story about a guy in a bike who got killed by a car. I laughed as I read it and then remembered the guy's family and how they'll miss him and I laughed some more. His children are now orphans. They are also better off because their faggy bike dad is dead.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
Biking on a road, while TECHNICALLY legal, is insanely unsafe and dumb and that's why I don't do it.

I'd bike more places if there were, y'know, entirely separate paths a few feet off the street, maybe separated from the street by a bit of grass or something.

I mean, we have them, they're called sidewalks, and they're pretty narrow. We should widen them, imo, and make more of them.

I've never understood why biking on the sidewalk is illegal. Human vs. Cyclist is a much, MUCH more fair match-up than Cyclist vs. (Car, Truck, Boat, etc.)

Well, boat doesn't really count; they're like crocodiles. Pretty harmless unless they get you in the water and then you're hosed.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*in sexy, confident voice:*
Im going to Use my Vehicle to Slam into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed thus Rendering them dead.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

I Slam into Cyclists at a High Rate of Speed using my Vehicle, which is in fact a bike. I'm the unsafe cyclist.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Harry in Rio posted:

man i dunno, i really hate cyclists who break traffic laws. they're all in their cyclist human being gear going all taking up a lane, "hey i'm a vehicle, share the road" and then blow a red light. and a stop sign. or go down some impossibly windy road in the middle of the country and just create a traffic jam smack dab in nowhere.

i'm not a bad person ok'

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Everyone should just ride light cycles. If you run yourself into someone else's light beam you aint got anyone to blame but yourself.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Lol @ the guy on a bike taking a photo of the car befor it rams him.

naem
May 29, 2011

Was that on purpose

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Was that on purpose

They look like a bunch of Critical Mass assholes so let's hope so.

Dying on a bike on a public road is kind of like dying of autoerotic asphyxiation. You didn't really deserve it but it's kind of embarrassing and ultimately down to your poor life choices.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
I like to pretend he just keeps on going and gets away with it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I'm a svelte 165

If I want to work out, I go to a gym

OP at da gym:

Eat a food OP.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

88h88 posted:

OP at da gym:

Eat a food OP.

I didn't know white supremacists were all about bicycles, huh, makes you think

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soundtrack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FBe9l_A3vo

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Important good bicycle men don't even bother to put their feet on the ground when they stop their bike, they just wobble and jerk around and fall with their head under your tire as soon as you pull away from the light

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

What is going on in this picture - what is the motorist doing w. his Vehicle????

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

ElGroucho posted:

I didn't know white supremacists were all about bicycles, huh, makes you think

It's the purest form of transport. Duh.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

What is going on in this picture - what is the motorist doing w. his Vehicle????

God's work

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I rode a Segway this weekend on a tour. they insisted we ride on the sidewalks per city regulation. I wanted to block traffic in downtown Chicago fuckers

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Now I'm not a professional .gif analyst, but I believe it shows a Vehicle smashing into cyclists at a high rate of speed thus rendering them dead.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

He has scored the most points. This is what victory looks like.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

has anyone posted about being insanely mad when a bike guy runs a red light?

Pivotal Lever fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Sep 8, 2015

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

those guys are cool haha you know your car can run a red light too :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006