Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Im gonna comment on the movie in this thread intermittently.

Ohhh... thats a whole buncha rockets... @_@

Im also going to drink two beers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:firstpost:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
How did SKYNET launch the rockets when the entire missile control system is not attached to any regular networks?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
The effects are pretty cool in this movie. I still think practical effects are cooler though.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This movie is so good I watched it less than a week ago and I've already completely forgotten everything that happens in it.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I like the dog, I hope the dog doesnt die...

:ohdear:

edit: pow pow lasers rawr!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok it's coming back to me. They keep introducing new Terminators. Old John Connor..uh...loving nanobots?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Ok it's coming back to me. They keep introducing new Terminators. Old John Connor..uh...loving nanobots?

Nanobots and time paradoxes are always the answer to this crap.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
cut your tongue off, op
then your lips
then your frail little dick

in the next few seconds

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

cut your tongue off, op
then your lips
then your frail little dick

in the next few seconds

10 printf youre stupid
20 goto 10

The acting is super bad in the movie. John Conner is a creepy looking bad guy.

"cold beer be good"

Yeah, youre a robot bro...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh that girl from game of thrones is in it but she's totally unrecognisable without the light blonde hair. I can't even picture Kyle Reece's face in this movie. It's so bad.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lmao cancer in 2015

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Oh that girl from game of thrones is in it but she's totally unrecognisable without the light blonde hair. I can't even picture Kyle Reece's face in this movie. It's so bad.

Emilia Clark is cool and good. She got dem brows son.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I legit can't remember if the scenes I'm picturing are from the first two movies or this one. Ok the ones with the kid from american history x are definitely from the 2nd one and the ones with linda hamilton are definitely from one of the first two.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

I legit can't remember if the scenes I'm picturing are from the first two movies or this one. Ok the ones with the kid from american history x are definitely from the 2nd one and the ones with linda hamilton are definitely from one of the first two.

Linda Ham-a-ton was in the 1st and 2nd one i think. American History X kid was in 2.

I think...

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
The laser sounds are pretty stupid and silly.

It reminds me of mars attacks.

Pew pew! Death! Laser rawr! Helicopter noise! Guns and lazerz.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm not this dumb. The movie is such a jumbled and forgettable mess a week later and I don't remember what the plot is.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Its pretty dumb.

Young Arnold just went back in time to 1984 or some crap.

I hope they show a bunch of old 80s stuff, that would neat.

:allears:

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

This movie is so good I watched it less than a week ago and I've already completely forgotten everything that happens in it.

I saw it a few weeks ago, and already feel this way...

I enjoyed it, for the record, but I'm not going to say that it was a good movie or anything.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

I'm not this dumb. The movie is such a jumbled and forgettable mess a week later and I don't remember what the plot is.

something about selfbanning trannies and DOS I think

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

something about selfbanning trannies and DOS I think

Youre a sad person, sadder than this "blockbuster" scifi movie for retarded 20 year old dudes and their bored girlfriends.

Im watching a bunch of scifi bros talking about time travel now. This movie is pretty drat silly.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
don't watch any terminator movies that aren't the original because every one of the sequels blows hth

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Youre a sad person, sadder than this "blockbuster" scifi movie for retarded 20 year old dudes and their bored girlfriends.

Actually, I'm pretty happy. You just need to commit or quit. I'll provide the razor blades - I can send you 100 of them on amazon for :10bux:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Why would there be spinning parts on a time machine? That seems pretty inefficient.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It was magnets and not nanobots. Skynet possessed John Connor. It should not be this hard to remember the basic plot. At one point Sarah Connor and Kyle Reece are in (the present??) and they need to go forward in time (to have sex??). There's a time machine in the present? Or maybe there was one in the 80s? oooh! And there was that OS that was Skynet this time around. And Kyle Reece had memories of a timeline with no skynet?

E; Sorry for spamming your thread but I'm trying to get all this straight in my head. I feel like I got blackout drunk and I'm trying to piece together what happened last night.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

Actually, I'm pretty happy. You just need to commit or quit. I'll provide the razor blades - I can send you 100 of them on amazon for :10bux:

Im happy too, and ive commited to watching this schlocky scifi movie with an ex-governor in it.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the second half was much better than the first half imo. at first i thought they were going too far with the prior movie tie-ins "look we've got the metal cop and the punks and young arnie and someone saying lines from other movies and wowowow" but then they tied it all together well by going this timeline supercedes all other timelines yet depends on them happening etc some poo poo.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Im happy too, and ive commited to watching this schlocky scifi movie with an ex-governor in it.

geht yourrh ahhs tomaarrs!

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

It was magnets and not nanobots. Skynet possessed John Connor. It should not be this hard to remember the basic plot. At one point Sarah Connor and Kyle Reece are in (the present??) and they need to go forward in time (to have sex??). There's a time machine in the present? Or maybe there was one in the 80s? oooh! And there was that OS that was Skynet this time around. And Kyle Reece had memories of a timeline with no skynet?

E; Sorry for spamming your thread but I'm trying to get all this straight in my head. I feel like I got blackout drunk and I'm trying to piece together what happened last night.

Its cool, this is a spammy thread.

Young arnold actually looks real. CGI win.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

don't do this

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
OH SNAP ARNOLD FIGHT!

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Shooting a robot that big with a 50cal would not be that peaceful.

That poo poo would have kind of exploded...

*insert 50cal ripping dudes arm and torso apart footage here

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Asian metal dude is hunting shirtless moderately hot dude.

If the guy is made out of nanobots why doesnt he just expand himself in that space and trap the dude where hes at...

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Tautologicus posted:

don't do this

Why? Psyop is mentally stable and capable of making his own decisions.

lol

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Oh snap, liquid dude was a mirror! Thats cooooool!!!!

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

lol

Misgendering me is so 2000-and-late.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

This is a fairly accurate assessment, and I had a bottle of brandy while watching it.

Not blackout, but drunk enough to have a whole bunch of nonsensical fun, and apparently still remember this ridiculous movie.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Khalesi is doing crazy poo poo. Its p cool.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Misgendering me is so 2000-and-late.

Sorry, I forgot that 'twoon and xie' are now genders because I actually work for a living and that never comes into play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

lol

meanwhile you can barely control yourself

• Locked thread