Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
So I went to the IOWA STATE FAIR and they had the super awesome buttercow.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/pi...-fair/31490277/

LoL if your scrub state doesn't have one.

But then as I looked further this year the theme was Monopoly. loving Monopoly. I've never met anyone that actually ENJOYED the game. You get about 3 quarters of the way through and then its just a boring grind while you wait for someone to land on boardwalk and lose.

Furthermore, it was designed to show what is WRONG with capitalism, and everyone agrees that it sucks to be at the mercy of the dice, it isn't fair to people that don't want to stay on the locations, and its generally a gently caress you to someone unlucky enough to take a ride on the railroad.

So everyone agrees it sucks, the worst aspects of it are the capitalistic ones, and here we are celebrating it.

In this thread we're going to talk about our favorite (worst) monopoly stories!

Growing up I would always be the banker and I'd always stash an extra like $2000 under the board. I wouldn't use it to cheat unless I landed on boardwalk, in which case I"d buy up all the hotels so the game would end early. If someone else landed on it and I ever had to do a transaction with them, I'd try to slip them extra money so THEY could buy hotels so we could end the game earlier. Lol Monopoly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread