Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ya i think the right thing to do here is steer this onto the topic of bernie sanders

the guy is blm dude and that relates directly to sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

City of Tampa posted:

now I really really want to know if his original name was "Sean" or even "Shawn" and he had to black it up a little by changing the spelling

i thought paddys were already black

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
poo poo's about to get very very interesting:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/634040756332797952

quote:

10. But, having no journalistic standards at all, Breitbart decided to use a known white supremacist as their main source of info on ME.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of interesting that these people feel the need to lie about their racial history to get a voice in these kinds of areas. Is it confirmed the dad is white or is it still a bit of a rumormonger thing at this point?
Seems to have a lot more evidence than just rumormongering since they tracked down the guy who is his father on his birth cert and he's totes white, but maybe that's not his real father or whatever. Racial identity is a subjective thing, etc.

But telling a shitload of lies about yourself and your history while promoting a charity you manage is deeply suspect behavior.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

i thought paddys were already black

nah they just aren't white

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
if Dolezal and King have a baby would it be white or black or could they choose?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

ya i think the right thing to do here is steer this onto the topic of bernie sanders

smh goons

Literally Monday he published a blog about Bernie's MTP interview from Sunday that was full of easily provable lies and misinformation, and it was promoted on the front page (and via email blast) by probably the biggest liberal blog community on the internet much to the dismay of a large portion of that community.

This guy has gone out of his way on more than one occasion to try and damage Bernie's campaign with this bullshit, so yeah I'm feeling some schadenfreude right now.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

He's repeatedly stated that the stories are all lies but tbh it seems kind of weird he won't actually say anything concrete or affirmative about his ancestry, reminds of that spokane lady who just tried to dodge the question for as long as possible.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

He's repeatedly stated that the stories are all lies but tbh it seems kind of weird he won't actually say anything concrete or affirmative about his ancestry, reminds of that spokane lady who just tried to dodge the question for as long as possible.

Black people are starting to hit him on those tweets asking straight up if he is white, and he isn't answering any of them.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

City of Tampa posted:

Black people are starting to hit him on those tweets asking straight up if he is white, and he isn't answering any of them.

Like on one hand I feel like he shouldn't actually have to answer this, like assuming he's telling the truth and his dad is black then he must be pretty exasperated having to prove his heritage all the time to people who think he doesn't look black enough. On the other hand can't he just tweet something to that effect "yes I'm black and I'm tired of having to..." and call it good?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

not a good sign. you'd think he'd have pix of some of his black relatives to show as well, or at least have them post on twitter or smth

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
So is this like the rolling stone fake rape girl moment for racists

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
To be fair, if he has smoking gun evidence (like hey my dad wasn't born in Kentucky, he's black as hell and here's a picture of him), he's going to build up to it, he's not going to blow the load right away.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

City of Tampa posted:

On the one hand this is kind of moving into weird uncomfortable "drop in the bucket" territory but in the other direction

On the other hand lol

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

What's the deal with that?

More money for women's athletics meant higher coaching salaries. The more money meant men were willing to take those jobs, squeezing out female coaches.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Klyith posted:

Seems to have a lot more evidence than just rumormongering since they tracked down the guy who is his father on his birth cert and he's totes white, but maybe that's not his real father or whatever. Racial identity is a subjective thing, etc.

no they didn't though they just found some dude that was the same age as the dad on the cert with the same name

but the name is jeffery king that could be any number of people

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Every tweet has at least one reply of "Yeah but are you white though?" :lol:

Not that I don't think he should be able to identify as black or green or a lion or w/e the gently caress he wants though in tyool 2015

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I'm legit surprised so many people seem to think it's impossible the guy is biracial though. Like straightup one of my best friends throughout middle and high school had his exact skin color, it's not really that uncommon biracial people to be passably white.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nice breitbart link, OP. have you heard about the obamuslim conspiracy to commit voter fraud known as ACORN

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Moridin920 posted:

no they didn't though they just found some dude that was the same age as the dad on the cert

Yeah and their evidence is it's the only guy they could find in Kentucky named Jeff King, which is odd.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

not a good sign. you'd think he'd have pix of some of his black relatives to show as well, or at least have them post on twitter or smth

from what I understand his relatives have all been warned and have made their facebooks hidden, which probably isn't a bad idea considering that rabid fans of rightwing media are probably pretty dangerous.

However, unless Breitbart/The Blaze photoshopped some poo poo (which isn't out of the question) they almost certainly have identified his father as being a white man, and he himself is on record stating that his mom is white.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
guy on twitter might not be black. more top tier investigative journalism from lardass coke sociopath closet corpse dot com

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm legit surprised so many people seem to think it's impossible the guy is biracial though. Like straightup one of my best friends throughout middle and high school had his exact skin color, it's not really that uncommon biracial people to be passably white.

the girl from flashdance is half black but looks white as hell, ditto rashida jones (though she more wop-y looking)

dont most african-americans have some european ancestry in general, if you an american halfrican you probably have more european ancestry than black

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

However, unless Breitbart/The Blaze photoshopped some poo poo (which isn't out of the question) they almost certainly have identified his father as being a white man, and he himself is on record stating that his mom is white.

they have almost certainly found a dude in the south named Jeff King

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/634047209760288768

quote:

25. First off, the key facts about my biological relatives are all wrong. They tried, but my family, like many of yours, is one big mess.

:popcorn:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Twitter is full of trolls.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzor posted:

guy on twitter that engages in identity-politics based ratfucking of liberal Democratic candidates to benefit more conservative candidates might not be black. more top tier investigative journalism from lardass coke sociopath closet corpse dot com

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Tezzor posted:

guy on twitter might not be black. more top tier investigative journalism from lardass coke sociopath closet corpse dot com

you can click the archive link if you do not want to give breitbart traffic, also the issue is him taking scholarships from black men. please read the article about the controversy before you continue freaking out.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

they have almost certainly found a dude in the south named Jeff King

agreed, now he can just tweet "lol that dude is not my dad, Jeff King is a common name" and that would put a rest to it if it isn't true. I wonder why he doesn't do that?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

COBRARocky posted:

you can click the archive link if you do not want to give breitbart traffic, also the issue is him taking scholarships from black men. please read the article about the controversy before you continue freaking out.

it seems strange that racist weeping shills suddenly become concerned about the optimal availability of scholarships for black men

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

oh i see. he's a guy on twitter who posts SJW stuff. epic journalism time. stick it to the man

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

this is now the top US trend on twitter, knew this was gonna blow up

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
So now he's saying "Yeah I'm white. Never said I wasn't."

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
^^^
Is that how he got the Colonel Sanders gig?

Tezzor posted:

it seems strange that racist weeping shills suddenly become concerned about the optimal availability of scholarships for black men
They should start new scholarships for people of color if they're so concerned. Don't hold your breath.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
cool Tezzors here :)

Anyways, so who's making money off this? The blogger chick getting more hits, or this guys fundraising for black lives matter. they both prob want it to go on for a while.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

City of Tampa posted:

agreed, now he can just tweet "lol that dude is not my dad, Jeff King is a common name" and that would put a rest to it if it isn't true. I wonder why he doesn't do that?

Because then people would ask "so who is your dad then?" and he's not ready to answer that.

Rachael Dolezal got tripped up because she was on the outs with her family, so when they got asked about her they were just like "lol she white". Kinda what happens when you write that your dad used a baboon whip on you. King looks like he's still good with his family so even if he's been lying they'll just refuse to answer anything from the media. (Helps that most of the media behind this are scum.)

The guy has recognized that the fake racial hate crime is what will really sink him, so that's what he's doubling down on right now. He's gonna need to produce some hard evidence on that one.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzor posted:

oh i see. he's a guy on twitter who posts SJW stuff. epic journalism time. stick it to the man

he's a shill for Hitlery so I'm not sure that he is all that SJW honestly. I'd say he is more of a wannabe Very Serious Person.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
He's 32 tweets into this and I still don't know if he's setting up a knockout blow or if he's filibustering on his parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Wait now I'm not sure if he's actually saying he's white - he mistyped an earlier tweet which confused matters.

• Locked thread