Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
at least dolezal actually had some status in the NAACP that made her a relatively relevant target. guy on twitter may not be black. gasp. guy on somethingawful forums may post in fat hate threads despite being clinically obese. get a wiretap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have to hand it to Breitbart. Just post the story, sit back, and watch his own political allies on the left eat him alive.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Wait now I'm not sure if he's actually saying he's white - he mistyped an earlier tweet which confused matters.

He made a typo of "I did concoct a lie about my race to get a scholarship at Morehouse", deleted it, then tweeted "did not concoct a lie about my race"

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Klyith posted:

The guy has recognized that the fake racial hate crime is what will really sink him, so that's what he's doubling down on right now. He's gonna need to produce some hard evidence on that one.

Agreed, and the truth about that seems like it would have to come out fairly soon because his description is pretty horrific; broken back, fractured facial bones, etc. but the police report from the time doesn't reflect any of that.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Hes doubling down, a big mistake :ohdear:

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Tezzor posted:

at least dolezal actually had some status in the NAACP that made her a relatively relevant target. guy on twitter may not be black. gasp. guy on somethingawful forums may post in fat hate threads despite being clinically obese. get a wiretap

hes a big part of the black lives matter movement, read the drat article Tezzor.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
And now he's done, and didn't actually say anything about his race.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzor posted:

dude is a fairly famous blogger (lol) that is regularly promoted by the largest liberal blog community on the internet. Like he literally has multiple daily front-page articles on Daily Kos.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

The Landstander posted:

He's 32 tweets into this and I still don't know if he's setting up a knockout blow or if he's filibustering on his parents

He's slowly working up to saying that his mom is actually Mrs Cartman and we'll never know who his father is.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
did you know obama isnt really black he has a white mother just fyi

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Omi-Polari posted:

I have to hand it to Breitbart. Just post the story, sit back, and watch his own political allies on the left eat him alive.

He doesn't have any allies on the left because he's a troll.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
So he's saying he is indeed black/bi-racial and has never lied about that, but there are weasel words in there:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/634048962400546816

quote:

If you have known me from when I was in elementary school at Huntertown Elementary until now, you've known me as black or bi-racial.

Every single person who knows me BEYOND Twitter, beyond trending topics and HIT PIECES, knows I have never lied about my race.

Now, contrary to what conservatives say about me and others, I have a job to get back to, and don't have a day off today.

Well not so much weasel words, I guess, but no "hey here's my black dad" or anything.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

City of Tampa posted:

dude is a fairly famous blogger (lol) that is regularly promoted by the largest liberal blog community on the internet. Like he literally has multiple daily front-page articles on Daily Kos.

gasp

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Yeah King is probably second to Deray in terms of "prominent person associated with BLM" and his Twitter was actually a pretty good hub of info of breaking news stuff on that. I also read his (dumb) article about Sanders earlier in the week so lol on that specific point.

Tweeting 35 times (36) about this without answering "are you black" would seem to indicate the story sourced by the white supremacist crazy woman was probably actually correct

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i think it's pretty incredible how internet reactionaries can so easily pretend that their opponents are really powerful and important. i guess being featured on dkos makes him more relevant than the obscure games developers they whipped themselves into a frenzy over

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

The Landstander posted:

Yeah King is probably second to Deray in terms of "prominent person associated with BLM" and his Twitter was actually a pretty good hub of info of breaking news stuff on that. I also read his (dumb) article about Sanders earlier in the week so lol on that specific point.

Tweeting 35 times (36) about this without answering "are you black" would seem to indicate the story sourced by the white supremacist crazy woman was probably actually correct

His response seems to be "If you have known me from when I was in elementary school at Huntertown Elementary until now, you've known me as black or bi-racial." which is a weird way to say hey I'm black.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

He doesn't have any allies on the left because he's a troll.

Any sufficiently advanced SJW crap is indistinguishable from trolling

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

i just wanted to derail for a second say that I love you Tezzor and I get a little happy whenever I see you in a thread.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Tezzor posted:

i think it's pretty incredible how internet reactionaries can so easily pretend that their opponents are really powerful and important. i guess being featured on dkos makes him more relevant than the obscure games developers they whipped themselves into a frenzy over

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a bay posted:

Any sufficiently advanced SJW crap is indistinguishable from trolling

Then those aren't social justice warriors, they're trolls.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

His response seems to be "If you have known me from when I was in elementary school at Huntertown Elementary until now, you've known me as black or bi-racial." which is a weird way to say hey I'm black.

he turned black in the 5th grade

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

what do you think about the undertaker's sudden fascination with kicking brock lesnar in the dick

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzor posted:

for me it was just because I read his inflammatory and false blog post about Bernie on Monday and it made me mad that Daily Kos was pushing it on the front page and in an email blast, so watching this dude flame out now feels good.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
He wears Jared glasses.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Yeah it's like a combo of statements like that, a few about The Blaze/Breitbart/Daily Caller having ulterior motives and being terrible (obviously true), and stuff like "Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY."

I don't know what last one means.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Darth123123 posted:

he turned black in the 5th grade

This actually fits all available info and statements given so far

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

City of Tampa posted:

Agreed, and the truth about that seems like it would have to come out fairly soon because his description is pretty horrific; broken back, fractured facial bones, etc. but the police report from the time doesn't reflect any of that.

He got someone to post on facebook that it's true and got covered up because small-town racial bigotry lol

gonna need some hard evidence to make this go away

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

a retard posted:

what do you think about the undertaker's sudden fascination with kicking brock lesnar in the dick

AT SUMMMERSLAM....I WILL WRECK....YOUR.....PIECE

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

this guy pretending to be black and subway jared being a pedophile are the two biggest stories in America right now :911:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

The Landstander posted:

Yeah it's like a combo of statements like that, a few about The Blaze/Breitbart/Daily Caller having ulterior motives and being terrible (obviously true), and stuff like "Out of LOVE for my family, I've never gone public with my racial story because it's hurtful, scandalous, and it's MY STORY."

I don't know what last one means.

Kinda sounds like he's saying his white mom was raped by a black man.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he is a cuck child obv and his mom just didn't say poo poo until after he was born

City of Tampa posted:

agreed, now he can just tweet "lol that dude is not my dad, Jeff King is a common name" and that would put a rest to it if it isn't true. I wonder why he doesn't do that?

why don't you tweet 'City of Tampa did not rape and murder a 13 year old girl in the 90s' if it isn't true? I wonder why you don't do that?

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Niwrad posted:

this guy pretending to be black and subway jared being a pedophile are the two biggest stories in America right now :911:

ashley madison, white twitter man and subway man all in one day! :vince:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Gbs Liberal Closet Peckerwood: (shakes head sternly and points to "you must be at least this black to care about black people" sign) Thats what your high yellow rear end gets for messing with Chairman Maoberg

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

You mean his mom raped a black man. Rape is something that only the powerful (white women) can inflict on the powerless (black men).

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

he's implying his mom slept around a lot

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Klyith posted:

he's implying his mom slept around a lot

Yeah but why would that be hurtful? Everyone's mom is a slut, especially the OP's.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Yeah I could see not wanting to air something like that out in public because of a Breitbart hitpiece. Still makes the stuff about "known me since elementary school" kinda weird.

I've thought about this too much.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

So he's saying he is indeed black/bi-racial and has never lied about that, but there are weasel words in there:

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/634048962400546816

Well not so much weasel words, I guess, but no "hey here's my black dad" or anything.
This is pretty much exactly how i would answer a question i was intending to be deceitful about while still not technically lying. Like im totally willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt if he just committed in plain english but this is just makes him look fishy imho.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Dude is obviously white as Mr. Rogers but he's playing this all wrong. He just needs to say his whole life he has felt like he was born the wrong color and therefore identifies as a black man. At this point how could anyone argue that he is in the wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
So many broken people, it's amazing.

• Locked thread