Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
*isn't charismatic enough for WWE*

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Cuckoo posted:

*is Johny Hendricks*

*gently cradles Robbie Lawler's balls with the back of his neck for two rounds*

robbie needs to take a newspaper into the cage to whack johny on the nose and say 'NO' for hendricks/robbie 3

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

i like that these mma gbs threads make all of the filthy casual fans come out.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I feel like MMA would be really solidly improved upon if penetration was allowed

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

:wtc:

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

owned

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

remember when he spent 4 rounds laying on anderson silva like a pile of dirty laundry before tapping out :allears:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

whoflungpoop posted:

remember when he spent 4 rounds laying on anderson silva like a pile of dirty laundry before tapping out :allears:

no, i don't think mauricio rua has ever fought anderson silva.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao at the refs expression

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

it was 4 rounds and 4:30 of the fifth and it was chael you philistine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Chael is a loving tool

• Locked thread