Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm
May 11, 2008
I got out of the car today near some dirt and pine needles on the ground, and a bunch of black formica ants were swarming around. I was like "gently caress these ants" but at least they weren't getting into my home. I did buy this poo poo a couple years ago http://www.nature-gifts.com/1505-ant-farms.html and ordered some of the recommended ants, and it was a good time for a while. They need oxygen every few days or so, and I was being pretty careless and popped the top off and a couple red soldier looking ants with huge mandibles got free; I didn't notice at first until they started biting my abdomen and I crushed enough of the escapees to satisfy vengeance. Also one time when I was in Idaho we had a lot of ants burrowing down into the brick patio, and I was supposed to hose them down with soap but I mixed it with a bunch of water, and it didn't do poo poo. Ants live in the rain and deal with things worse than soap on a daily basis, so that isn't going to do the trick if you want to combat them. That's my ants story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread