Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
happy birthday, slick willy. it's the year you've been waiting for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Time to actually light a cigar this time Bill

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

happy birthday boy toy

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
the sex number

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
69 huh? well i hope he gets to "69", with a horse-faced white trash slore, which is how he prefers them, on this special day for him, if you catch my drift op

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Did Chelsea ever get hot or is she still an uggo?

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
passable at best, rapidly turning into her mother

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

I'm Crap posted:

69 huh? well i hope he gets to "69", with a horse-faced white trash slore, which is how he prefers them, on this special day for him, if you catch my drift op

loud and clear, good buddy

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
gonna be great watching Slick Willy right through the front door of the white house

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I'm Crap posted:

I think Hillary is too busy campaigning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wonder how much rear end he got today all he has to do is tell a bitch he 69 today

• Locked thread