Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
so due to my everlasting chagrin and dismay the paranormal/conspiracy subforum has been shut down, muzzled like so many activists at the hands of that most oppressive regime of moderation. so in tribute i'd like to post some brand new conspiracy theories the likes of which the forms have never seen!!

to begin:

-that aliens have invaded the planet is a bit of a misnomer, as it turns out that people are the planet and earth is the alien invasion

-mongolia doesn't really exist

-joseph stalin was a fictional character played by a cia plant to discredit communism

-the cia was actually formed in 1907, not 1947

-everything that ever could be already was due to the nature of infinity, everything is predetermined and we have already died and currently reside in what mortals call hell

-9/11 was a hoax, and will one day be considered a textbook case of mass hysteria. if you look closely, you will discover that the twin towers are actually still standing

-jesus christ was right and god is real, but the rapture actually already happened in in the 5th century, spurring the fall of the roman empire

-vinyl actually provides a degree of warmth in audio not present in digital media

-gluten supports higher order intelligence, and the fad against it is a plot by the elite to promote mass ignorance

well that's my ideas goons, let me know what you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

This poo poo thread isn't actually poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
none of us are real we're just posting bots and you can't prove otherwise

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jesus is jewish

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

conspiracy busted

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Moridin920 posted:

none of us are real we're just posting bots and you can't prove otherwise

descartes would like a word

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

you can prove you exist to yourself but you can't prove that I exist

furthermore, I don't think you exist

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think you need to get a clue

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Doctor J Off posted:

irrelevant, goons don't think

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers was actually a government plot to brainwash children into liking cheese in order to better support the dairy industry

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

PotatoManJack posted:

Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers was actually a government plot to brainwash children into liking cheese in order to better support the dairy industry

i watched that show, and now i eat brie cheese? what the hell?

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont know if you are somehow "conspiring" against everyone on this forum, but i find this thread and the facts within it to be very "murky" and "racist"

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know if you are somehow "conspiring" against everyone on this forum, but i find this thread and the facts within it to be very "murky" and "racist"

a conspiracy is by definition made up of multiple people so i cant personally conspire against the forums

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

a conspiracy is by definition made up of multiple people so i cant personally conspire against the forums

you, the cubans, the mob, the CIA.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
forum user "dad gay. so what"'s account has been acquired for distribution amongst the people. do not fear, for soon you will see that the change benefits the many at the expense of only the few

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
the rapture on is legit good

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The government does not have the best interests of the citizens in mind

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

forum user "dad gay. so what"'s account has been acquired for distribution amongst the people. do not fear, for soon you will see that the change benefits the many at the expense of only the few

whatever. im gonna go back to my adjustable bed, i have esophagus cancer and i have a morphine drip that helps me swallow. you made me swallow really hard for a second though.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

i'll do my best to change this

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

angerbeet posted:

The government does not have the best interests of the citizens in mind

bernie sanders and donald trump are the same person a la mrs. doubtfire

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

dad gay. so what posted:

you made me swallow really hard for a second though.

:wink:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

:jackbud::horse:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the government is releasing infected bedbugs into buildings, and when you get bit they inject a mind control drug

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
What's the deal with forum poster "Doctor J Off?" What kind of game is he playing?

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
the illuminati is real but not really a secret cabal with a name, but more so just whenever a couple of rich fucks get together at a party or golf and decide to gently caress everybody else.

wait a sec

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Women are an alien life form that are collectively formed of the earth to drain the life force of men, who were free angels drawn to nectar like bees, and have installed taps on all men Angels to drain their soul and bind them to gravity forever. Also, nasa is gay.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
the sun only provides the earth with light.

heat comes from the earth's magma core.

seasons are explained by the tilting of the earth on it's axis, causing the magma to shift.

this is my Geothermal Theroum.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They don't make space suits for large chested women. Why should women with huge breasts not be allowed in space?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
the guy who killed jfk was a micronaut cooking meth inside of the presidents head, and his lab exploded, back and to the left, back and to the left

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
jews didnt do 9/11

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
there's a russian moon base just on the edge of the dark side of the moon, nobody acknowledges it because it would cost too much to bring the corpses back to earth

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Every time you jack it, a Satan gets its horns.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
FYAD is a figment of niggerstomper58's imagination

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

mdm posted:

FYAD is a figment of niggerstomper58's imagination

This one is true

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
your posting is actually good

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

PotatoManJack posted:

This but Ninja Turtles and pizza

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
farts are actually unstately humors leaving the body on their way to Cleveland

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Chip companies promote Moore's Law because they can just sit on technological advances and only need to double every 18 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Doctor J Off posted:

sartre would like a word

• Locked thread