Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Sappo569 posted:

i for one am glad someone finally came out and said what we have all been thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

tyhats cuz shes fat

Some fat OK

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Congrats on your Phd op

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

so i was over at my brothers place, and he's like a perpetual bachelor

and I see on his netflix he has drwho recently watched, so I straight up told him 'i wouldn't watch that show if you're trying to get laid'

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
its fun :shrug:

i like the shouty man with the eyebrows from the british politic show, he was in lair of the white worm which i liked when i was a kid and then he called people cunts a lot and now he's a mean old dick who makes a pretty girl feel like poo poo all the time and its fun

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I liked the episode with the talking green penis

How can those actors all keep a straight face there? Looks as awful as Lost In Space.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Salt Fish posted:

:siren: Trigger warning: jokes about autism, patriarchy, dr.who bashing :siren:

Dr. Who is like trains for autistic women.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Oh look, Ted Danson and Odo had a baby!

How did he get put in front of TV cameras?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

so usually british tv people get outed as pedos after 20-30 years, has that happened to any doktor whos yet?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

it seems like one of those shows you grow up watching and continue enjoying until your death during the 50th season

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
blink is p. cool at least

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Gobblecoque posted:

don't really know much about dr who but drat gbs can't go 5 minutes without reminding you how poo poo it is

Risky
May 18, 2003

I like the Dr Who with the whiteboy fro

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
didnt read the threat op but i hope you find a better doctor

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I was flicking channels and I saw this dude shooting a lava man with a squirt gun, and the lava man like died, and I thought to myself "This is loving retarded" and then it turned out that the show I flicked to was Dr. Who.

True Story

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Doctor Who is science fiction like Blues Clues is a detective drama.

- A joke someone on this forum said once I lold at

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

OP: ugh dr who sucks. *jerks off to ninja scroll*

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
a lot of people mad that someone doesn't like dr who

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Agreed OP

it is astoundingly terrible. how it still exists I have no idea, there must be literally no other TV shows on that god-forsaken hunk of rocks.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

in the latest episode dr who saves ALL the universe from ALL the daleks and ALL the cybermen and ALL the whatever their name is, it's epic and dramatic and pom pom pororororom pom porororom pom porororom pop zooweeoooo zooweeoooo wee woo weee woo purururm pum i came ty

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
The only reason it is still on the air is because some smart arse writer came up with the idea that he changes actor every few years. Because it is a silly tv show and who could even muster a gently caress.

I watched one episode as a kid and knew it was total bullshit. And I loved Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
In the final episode, they reveal Who the Tardis.
Its you, for watching this poo poo.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Yolomon Wayne posted:

In the final episode, they reveal Who the Tardis.
Its you, for watching this poo poo.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Every time I've seen an episode for doctor who they show that initial before the credits scene and I'm like okay that's interesting let's see what they do with it and then every time they end the episode with some stupid deus ex machina that fixes everything and resolves all the threads in a really unsatisfying way. That's just lazy writing and it PISSES ME OFF!!!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
It's like they spend their entire production time writing the hook for the episode and then they scrape together an ending 5 minutes before the script is due

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

owns so hard

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Lonos Oboe posted:

The only reason it is still on the air is because some smart arse writer came up with the idea that he changes actor every few years. Because it is a silly tv show and who could even muster a gently caress.

I watched one episode as a kid and knew it was total bullshit. And I loved Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

That was A Good Show and p. dark for a kids show.

Anyway, ladies seem to like new Doctor Who a lot, it must be because of QT pie bois who are doctors and also sensitive to lady matters.

Well, that's what I think, thanks for reading.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQ7X3wauRQ

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Blistex posted:

he looks like an old man in a teenagers body what the gently caress

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"How can you not love it? Have you seen the one with the statues? Oh you must, it's really scary!"

:mediocre:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
While I don't have a PHD I feel confident in my answer when I say OP sucks.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

If there were a good sci-fi show on now I wouldn't have to watch Dr. Who.

Basically I watch it because TV in general sucks. I thought about going outside instead but there are scary people (possibly mind-controlled Dalek slaves) out there.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Blistex posted:

'noel fielding drawn on an etch-a-sketch' is my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmnPs64K74

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

JEEZUS

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I liked the old series because it was fun and campy but the new series sucks.

That is my Dr. Who comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

• Locked thread