Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I have been waiting forever for a thread about your car. You're doing good work here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Man I miss rallycross :(

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Who makes an aftermarket swaybar for the Opel GT? I always figured these were relatively unpopular cars.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

Guys this car weighs like twelve pounds. Cramming 300HP into it is only going to kill the OP.

Don't worry, with that much corrosion the chassis will act as traction control when they lift and the rotational inertia makes the engine shear the mounts and fly through the hood.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
What's the bellhousing on the Opel GT like?

http://www.evwest.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=40&osCsid=6jk0ueene6p6d54hcsv3li22m0

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Wedge buddies :3:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
The meatballs are perfect on that car, holy wow.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Can you take some pictures of taking the M923 to Home Depot and intimidating jacked-up contractor brotrucks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Video proof that it runs and skids! Awesome.

Sweet compound, too.

• Locked thread