Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

i doubt they'll ever offer a 1.0 crate. there have to be a ton of wrecked fiestas out there though.

If length is the issue, if a 1.0 fits, a 2.7 should fit as well. it's a very small narrow angle v6.

looking at pictures on the internet, you might need a new turbo manifold on the drivers side to clear the pedal box, but i think it would fit, and i'm pretty much an expect at eyeballing stuff.

They're getting 315whp and 425wft/lbs with 93 octane tunes through the f-150s slushbox. That would probably make this thing move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

8ender posted:

I really wish they would because it's a neat engine that Ford is obviously quite proud of. I'd love to see it show up in cool places

well, the 2.0 ecoboost costs as much as a 5.0, so i can't imagine it would be too popular even if they did offer it. stitch 2 together into a 2 liter twin turbo i6, though, and we'll talk.

If anybody else has some cash laying around and recently had a tetanus shot, there's a clean title opel gt on copart right now. http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/30597825?searchId=297647277

• Locked thread