Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who runs Bartertown?
A midget riding on top of a retard
Goku
The vast Jewish Conspiracy
Professor X
View Results

• Locked thread
Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

West side imo pretty boring, no good music scene, lacking in good tacos, and traffic and parking among the worst in the county. I do like Venice tho. I work in the oil field near culver city and thats about as close as ill go the 405 should be avoided like AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Moridin920 posted:

to live and die in LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHnWkEkceEY

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Killer Low Life posted:

West side imo pretty boring, no good music scene, lacking in good tacos, and traffic and parking among the worst in the county. I do like Venice tho. I work in the oil field near culver city and thats about as close as ill go the 405 should be avoided like AIDS

There's a bomb loving taco truck on Rose and 4th every day. Also first Friday's on Abbot Kinney has some good taco trucks.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol if you cant get good tacos at any of the more economically depressed parts of the greater los angeles region just lol

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Killer Low Life posted:

Tacos Por Favor in Santa Monica is pretty good tho.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
faggotsville, please

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

“I really feel like Mike Judge has never been to Burning Man, which is Silicon Valley,” Musk said. “If you haven’t been, you just don’t get it. You could take the craziest L.A. party and multiply it by a thousand, and it doesn’t even get loving close to what’s in Silicon Valley. The show didn’t have any of that.”

He looked around the circle and asked, pointing with his chin, who had been to Burning Man. Not a one.

“The parties in Silicon Valley are amazing because people don’t care about how they’re perceived socially, which I don’t think Mike [Judge] got. Hollywood is a place where people always care about what the public will think of them, and it’s loving sad, and the show felt more like that,” he said. “I’ve lived in Hollywood 12 years, and I’ve never been to a loving good party.”

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Bip Roberts posted:

Pasadena's also surprisingly integrated for a Southern California town. It was one of the few localities that didn't practice racial housing discrimination.

And thus comes our intersection of class and race comes into play.
(Jackie Robinson when to PCC, and Van Halen formed there.)

Killer Low Life posted:

Depends on your definition of trash, for every good burrito shop or street vendor we lose to a panera Id rather see the techies lynched. Venice's local color is inifinitely more entertaining than the boring homogenization that the techies bring with them

I hate to break it to you, but the real Venice has been dead for years. You might as well rage against Hollywood blvd being turned into a mall.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The real Venice was lots of stinky hobos. The new Venice is about 10% fewer hobos, I'm okay with this.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

1st AD posted:

The real Venice was lots of stinky hobos. The new Venice is about 10% fewer hobos, I'm okay with this.

Now it's just crips and bros going out to the club. Way better.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Manifest posted:

I hate to break it to you, but the real Venice has been dead for years. You might as well rage against Hollywood blvd being turned into a mall.

Exactly why i dont remember going back since fuckin 2008. Let me reminisce ya jerk :(

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

And gently caress suicidal tendencies fans while Im at it

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
http://kogibbq.com

Best LA taco truck

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's a better place to find the maniac pixie girl of your dreams

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

if you are in los angeles and need to get blown by a tranny hooker you can go to the corner of santa monica and las palmas they hang out in front of the 7-11

https://goo.gl/3C6Yd4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=tranny+prostitutes&find_loc=Hollywood%2C+Los+Angeles%2C+CA

thanks yelp

• Locked thread