Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It's handy to keep your mail in one place if you plan on moving around town to some extent.

It's also handy if you live in a sketchy as gently caress neighborhood and don't want your personal info stuffed into a readily-accessible little box on the outside of the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

- more difficult (slightly) to serve process

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

advantage of PO BOY ? good sammich

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

basement jihadist posted:

- more difficult (slightly) to serve process

lol if you read any mail

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Ghaz posted:

lol if you read any mail

lol if you aren't scared of certified mail

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lot of misinformation in this thread about the post office not accepting packages. People can get stuff shipped there, and it's been an option since 2012. The only thing is that you need to go in and specifically sign up for the service.

https://ribbs.usps.gov/mtcsa/documents/tech_guides/PBSACustomerAgreement.pdf

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

basement jihadist posted:

lol if you aren't scared of certified mail

Same. Back in rural Iowa, I had a dog named Molly who didn'y like strangers or curry-scented people on our land. One day, the local high school was up to some pranks during Freshman Fright week, and the football team drove around town terrorizing the new meat. Sticking cherry bombs in mailboxes, sodomizing traction animals, causing a ruckus, and the like. Made me take out a mortgage on the bass boat just to get my w-2s intact from a place those ruffians would think twice before terrorizing, ironic username, with all due respect sir.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Izumi Konata posted:

Same. Back in rural Iowa, I had a dog named Molly who didn'y like strangers or curry-scented people on our land. One day, the local high school was up to some pranks during Freshman Fright week, and the football team drove around town terrorizing the new meat. Sticking cherry bombs in mailboxes, sodomizing traction animals, causing a ruckus, and the like. Made me take out a mortgage on the bass boat just to get my w-2s intact from a place those ruffians would think twice before terrorizing, ironic username, with all due respect sir.

*nods in agreement*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Foglers use PO Boxes

• Locked thread