Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
It was a funny joke, just like the dickwolves joke was also funny and some people lost their poo poo over it for the wrong reasons.

Why is R. Kelly allowed to keep pissing on people? Why does he still make money?

really makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Sheep-Goats posted:

"The rape culture plaguing Western societies"

Man. My western society sure isn't as rapey as the internet leads me to expect it should be. Geez. Golly.

Check your privilege.

Cowman posted:

wait how is it perpetuating rape culture and/or racist to make a joke about a dude peeing on underaged women

It just does, okay? Because feelings. Feelings of people who refuse the therapy they deserve.

a bone to pick posted:

even though I live in this huuuge rape culture I haven't seen or been in one rape, what's up with that?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

spacemang_spliff posted:

what isn't funny about R Kelly pissing on people (even though it happened like a decade ago and most of the people getting mad about it were still in elementary school when he did the pissin)?

All Cosby has to do is wait it out for like ten years, huh?

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i like how they deliberately ignored that the point of the joke is that r. kelly is a pedophile urine fetishist who preys on teenaged black girls trying to make it in the music business

Your privilege. Check it.

Twistershift posted:

Was there this much outrage when R. Kelly actually peed on a girl?

Sure, but nothing happened because... reasons? And he's black and therefore immune to the horrible things he does to other human beings because taking him to task for his bullshit is racist. Stay strong, Cosby! :ohdear:

• Locked thread