Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It's likely that she'll do time for vehicular manslaughter for her incident earlier this year. Should she carry out her sentence in a male facility or one for females?

On the one hand, she identifies as a female. On the other hand, she still has a dick. Imagine if she were in a facility for women and was just porking everyone left and right..... not much of a punishment imo.

I think she should do her time in a jail for men UNLESS she gets her dick chopped off. What does the goonmunity think about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Kardashian reality tv show was far more of a prison to Jenner. Now she is free, capice?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

It's likely that she'll do time

lol no

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
California has a special facility for trans-felons so realistically she'd go there, OP.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Constant Hamprince posted:

California has a special facility for trans-felons so realistically she'd go there, OP.

that's good.

how do other states handle this stuff?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Digital Fingers posted:

that's good.

Savage beatings.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
She should get the death penalty with no jail time. Problem solved.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
That'd be cool if the defense argued that she couldn't be prosecuted because she is no longer Bruce and the whole world lost it's loving mind after all charges are thrown out.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
they will argue she can't be prosecuted because she is caitlyn loving jenner and the whole world will not bat an eyelash

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

i didn't realise ross ulbricht had a sex change, too

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Super-rich guy called Bruce has an alt identity ... hold on .... Batgirl?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It doesn't change much anything though, do you put her in the dickgirl aisle with the pre op female identifying guys or in the pretty princess floor with the other wigs ?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

if I had to do time, I'd probably sex-change into a woman too

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Digital Fingers posted:

that's good.

I'm not familiar with the specific regulations on a state by state basis but I'm guessing that for at least all the states south of the Mason Dixon and east of Nevada the answer is "with brutal sexual violence, like more than usual".

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

That'd be cool if the defense argued that she couldn't be prosecuted because she is no longer Bruce and the whole world lost it's loving mind after all charges are thrown out.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i heard her dick got mangled in the car crash and she just kinda went with it

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

also please tell me there is a lockup episode about this

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

I could shoot a couple of dozen small films using this setting in Van Nuys. thanks for the tip !

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
You toss him in the Male prison because no matter how much surgery you get, no matter how deep you dive into the self-delusion pool, He will never be a woman.

If you don't get your dick lopped off, then you aren't committed to it, and are only doing it for perversion and the attention.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Xe's not pleading insanity though, zer lawyer couldn't possibly get Xim into the Looney bin

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

You toss him in the Male prison because no matter how much surgery you get, no matter how deep you dive into the self-delusion pool, He will never be a woman.

If you don't get your dick lopped off, then you aren't committed to it, and are only doing it for perversion and the attention.

why do you capitalize random nouns and pronouns, you illiterate dimwit?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Getting your sexual organs amputated is a pretty hazardous and invasive procedure that will probably leave you more or less hosed up for life (especially in the sense that you lose your gonads and most of the nerve endings that have a sexual function and they scoop a lot of parts out of your lower abdomen permanently) so it's no surprise a lot of trans people don't bother with it

That and the fact that a neovagina is essentially a huge chronic wound that needs to be held open and stretched, and a neopenis looks like frankenstein's monster hanging between one's legs

Bottom surgery is a pretty grim business all round

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Hmm it's almost as though changing your sex is a really hosed up thing to do.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

ashgromnies posted:

why do you capitalize random nouns and pronouns, you illiterate dimwit?

i think you answered your own question there

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He'll just get probation, calling it now

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

separate but equal prison facilities you say

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I think that's over, now they just have their own cell block iirc.

Put her in female prison unless you want her to get raped by men constantly imo.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Johnny Aztec posted:

man ur real mad about a chick's dick r u ok? do you need distractions?!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Johnny Aztec posted:

Good job highlighting a serious problem with trans people and jail. :thumbsup:

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Office Commando posted:

man ur real happy about a chick's succulent veiny dick ur ok

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

thank you my friend that was the subtext if this was all a ruse.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
"You r Honour you cannot send her to prison because you see she has already been in prison in her disgusting filthy male body therefore this would break the double jeopardy law".

The crowd applaud amd Caitlin kisses her attorney,who blushes bashfully but then winks. They rush outside the courthouse to a crowd of cheering onlookers holding signs that have hashtags on them such as #Freecait etc. Brack obama lands a fighter jet and salutes Caitlin and she says " God Bless America"

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy

vug posted:

That and the fact that a neovagina is essentially a huge chronic wound that needs to be held open and stretched

loving sweet

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Moridin920 posted:

I think that's over, now they just have their own cell block iirc.

Put her in female prison unless you want her to get raped by men constantly imo.

that's what i meant, my understanding is that they are kept apart from the other prisoners

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I still can't believe that living with those big booty hoes made Bruce Jenner's head turn purple and swell up causing him to rip his dick off one-handed and throw it at what's pissing him off

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
in before the troon crew report this thread multiple times because of "my triggering :qq:"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i heard her dick got mangled in the car crash and she just kinda went with it

smashed my dick into pieces

this is my last resort

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

amityville anus posted:

I still can't believe that living with those big booty hoes made Bruce Jenner's head turn purple and swell up causing him to rip his dick off one-handed and throw it at what's pissing him off

Turkey proved the very existence of Armenians will drive you insane with rage and something will have to be done about it. Also that something can't be classified as a genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Digital Fingers posted:

that's good.

Dont drop the soap!! Here comes bubba with his 5 dollar footlong

• Locked thread