Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I stand in the background so not to be noticed but close enough to hear the priest's hallow words drift like smoke above your grave. As I listen my eyes dart back and forth from mourner to mourner wondering if any of them feel any true grief or loss. Maybe this is you at your best, cold, dead, and in the ground, something to be pitied, something to be mourned.
The clergyman goes quiet and an amorphous family member steps forward to say a few apathetic words, I don't stay. I pull my jacket closed turn around, and whisper.
"Dead,
gay,
so what!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
The horniest manticore easily claims the first post.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
A lady at work's mom looks like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie so we call her mom Tootsie whenever we see her.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm just glad to know somebody cares.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
That'd be pretty cool to have you there, you're more than welcome to attend Mr. Dafoe. I'd prefer a cuck joke though.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wow im loving dead and the guy from plattoon is at my funeral. this is loving radical

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
While Dafoe turns and walks silently into the shadows, another mourner approaches the casket and presses X to pay respect.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

l33t b4c0n posted:

While Dafoe turns and walks silently into the shadows, another mourner approaches the casket and presses X to pay respect.

*Presses X*

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Bobby Peru: I gotta take a piss bad, can I use your head?
Lula: Uh... yeah, I guess.
Bobby Peru: I don't mean your head-head. I'm not gonna piss on your head, your hair and all, I'm just gonna piss in the toilet. Y'all take a listen, you'll hear the deep sound comin' down from Bobby Peru.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

after my faked death, the real work can begin

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

William Dafoe not being the joker yet is the biggest crime in cinema, or so facebook tells me.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i'm just glad to be dead

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Can you dress like you dressed in Streets of Fire and then have a sledgehammer fight over my grave?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

*drops to knees and throws hands up at sky as gooks slowly gain on me*

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

basement jihadist posted:

*drops to knees and throws hands up at sky as gooks slowly gain on me*

You missed.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Your held, seated in a uncomfortable chair, high above your family and friends. To your left your father is being raised up, to your right your put-upon mother. You think abut what your bat mitzvah really means, now you are a man. The last thought is interrupted as, do to your new elevation , you observe Willem Defoe nearing the door. He looks at you and gives a small twisted smile, this is when you notice the strong smell of methane. You wonder why you didn't notice it sooner.
Willem turns and walks to the door, you see him produce something shiny from his pocket. No, you scream as you suss out that Dafoe is pulling out a silver Zippo. He turns once more, smiles, and whispers mockingly.
"Mol o tov"
The air turns bright orange.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
anyone who sees dafoe is gona think he's the devil there to take my soul

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Sorry William Dafoe this funeral is a celebration of my life and your dour presence is not welcome.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
remember his showercock from antichrist, or was that a stuntcock?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Sorry William Dafoe this funeral is a celebration of my life and your dour presence is not welcome.

wtf is william dafoe?!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i always confuse him with that guy from the amityville horror that killed his family

Jaff
Aug 25, 2004

Ramsus posted:

remember his showercock from antichrist, or was that a stuntcock?

That was a stuntcock because his real cock was too big and it was confusing people

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Mierenneuker posted:

wtf is william dafoe?!

All the cool people call him William. That Willem stuff is just for the plebs.

But I guess you wouldn't know that would you?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AbbadonOfHell posted:

That'd be pretty cool to have you there, you're more than welcome to attend Mr. Dafoe. I'd prefer a cuck joke though.

you should gently caress her

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Really channeling Klaus kinski here

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

is that from "mr. mom"?

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

is that from "mr. mom"?

no its a picture of him ordering from in-n-out

they almost kept pickles on his burger

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i am willem dafoe's blood ejaculate

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Press F to announce there was a firefight.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*sprouts horns*

"his soul is mine, he sold it to me for a lamborghini testarossa. A hard bargain if I say so myself AHAHAHAHAHA. Now who else wants to strike a bargain. Anything you've ever wanted for the low low price of your immortal soul"

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Ugh

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
He's a good dancer.

:nws:
https://vimeo.com/49333930

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

That is one droopy dong.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Alan Smithee posted:

*sprouts horns*

"his soul is mine, he sold it to me for a lamborghini testarossa. A hard bargain if I say so myself AHAHAHAHAHA. Now who else wants to strike a bargain. Anything you've ever wanted for the low low price of your immortal soul"

In other words, chaos reigns.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
He cant even spell his own name right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
better stop talking poo poo dafoe i knock you upside the head

• Locked thread