Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Is it safe to pin a US flag to my backpack when I go to Europe this fall?

You'd probably piss off a bunch of pro third world pissy post hippies if you try really hard but yes it's not 2001 any more.

e:and more likely everything pro palestinian will bitch and get all tumblr offended but as long as you don't wear a kippa I think arabs will leave you alone.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Aug 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

le ministre des Transports Alain Vidalies a parlé des contrôles à venir dans le ferroviaire. Comment alors éviter les délits de faciès?, demande Europe 1. Les personnes à l'écoute, «des professionnels, des policiers, des militaires», sauront faire leur travail, assure le ministre. «Je préfère qu'on discrimine pour être efficace plutôt que rester spectateurs», avance-t-il, en nuançant: «Ce ne n'est pas le remède miracle».

tr tldr: they're gonna start controlling terrorist looking types on trains because they'd rather "discriminate for efficiency than be passive"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
france has been making GBS threads on its muslims for awhile now iirc so that sounds like a good way to up the bombings/shootings

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
yeah its idiotic anyway, every dumb muslim gently caress they caught recently was on a watchlist of some sort and had been to Syria, just have a gps bracelet on any dumbass who comes back and lock him up if he acts up

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
you just know there was one euro dude who noticed his longass Neo trenchcoat and AK bulge and was like "errr I don't wanna profile or anyhtin.."

but since im not a fascist I would like to say I feel bad for the Muslim dudes who gotta wear them coats cuz they haven't aclimated to euro climate

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

etalian posted:

Is it safe to pin a US flag to my backpack when I go to Europe this fall?

why would you do that anyway

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

david... posted:

why would you do that anyway

if you lose your backpack police will know where to send. that's traveler 101

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

waitwhatno posted:

if you lose your backpack police will know where to send. that's traveler 101

no the main rule is dont lose your backpack second rule is if you lose your backpack its gone and your stuff has alreayd been sold

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

hi thinking about enlisting

have some questions

will joining the marines help me get over my fear of a(peeing in public places b)tackling terrorists with ak47s c)coming out to my parents ??

I'm talking to my recruiter tomorrow but I'm also thinking about going 18x because my dad was a green beret and he said it turned him into a man

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

ethanol posted:

have some questions

will joining the marines help me get over my fear of a(peeing in public places b)tackling terrorists with ak47s c)coming out to my parents ??

I'm talking to my recruiter tomorrow but I'm also thinking about going 18x because my dad was a green beret and he said it turned him into a man

he meant a green beret turned him out

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

ethanol posted:

you need to join the navy for A and C, B you get with just about any branch of the military. Even the coast guard

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the airforce is full of xitians

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ethanol posted:

have some questions

Former Marine here. Join the USMC & become a man. Join the Air Force & enjoy living in upper echelon living facilities in world class locations. Everyone is pretty, intelligent & sophisticated. They have semi-weekly parties where pretty people put their car keys into punch bowls & who ever picks up your keys gets to go home with you.

Aim High. Aim Air Force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wanted to join the Air Force until I learned you don't even really fly the jets anymore it's all just fly-by-wire and I said well gently caress that then that's the only good part.

• Locked thread