Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
don't worry op. you'll turn 30 soon enough, and then it will all be over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yo bitch, You want sum fuk?

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I met all my girls out on here, "something awful"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

vug posted:

don't worry op. you'll turn 30 soon enough, and then it will all be over

it will never be over for OP

or at least the OP will never be over it

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I met my first girlfriend in gbs, my second in e/n, third fyad... lots and lots of women

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

Lichy posted:

it will never be over for OP

or at least the OP will never be over it

i did thi k as i clicked the post button that that might ring slightly hollow

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

VendaGoat posted:

Yo bitch, You want sum fuk?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Casey who works at the Gulf station, you're sort of cute in a sad way. You don't look like you're very happy to be working there but i saw you smiled back when I smiled at you while you were ringing up my Poland Cranberry Lime Selzer so I hope that made yoru day better.You look old enough that you should be in college or have graduated alraedy, maybe you couldn't afford to go or your parents couldn't afford to send you, you're probably upset your stuck working that lovely dead end job instead of at college or working somehwere else. you don't look stupid. I saw your car in the parking lot and it looks beat to poo poo but I bet you bought it with your own money without any help from your parents. I can't help but think about you after i stop by on my way to work and I hope things turn out better for you. I would definitely give you a big hug if you wanted because you always look so beat down when I see you. You'll make a better life for yourself someday, I would bet on it.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I read most of the thread title best way is with a rag and some chloroform

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Stick your dick in a beehive.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

carrion kit posted:

Casey who works at the Gulf station, you're sort of cute in a sad way. You don't look like you're very happy to be working there but i saw you smiled back when I smiled at you while you were ringing up my Poland Cranberry Lime Selzer so I hope that made yoru day better.You look old enough that you should be in college or have graduated alraedy, maybe you couldn't afford to go or your parents couldn't afford to send you, you're probably upset your stuck working that lovely dead end job instead of at college or working somehwere else. you don't look stupid. I saw your car in the parking lot and it looks beat to poo poo but I bet you bought it with your own money without any help from your parents. I can't help but think about you after i stop by on my way to work and I hope things turn out better for you. I would definitely give you a big hug if you wanted because you always look so beat down when I see you. You'll make a better life for yourself someday, I would bet on it.
:unsmith:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Really the best way to find a potential partner is to inform your friends in a casual way that you want to get back into the dating game. Hopefully they will be able to set you up on some low stress, casual dates with no real expectations. Overlapping social circles also helps maintain a relationship and foster honesty, i.e. you are more likely to tell the truth if you know the truth might get to them through mutual friends and vice versa.

Basically, go over to e/n with all the other sadbrains

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

e: im gay

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

when she asks what you do for fun make something up instead of admitting that you've been addicted to hiring prostitutes for the last decade

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Germstore posted:

Stick your dick in a beehive.

This song is full of glaring factual errors.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Well is someone gonna answer the op for real? Haha just asking.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
Real answer: ask them if they have stairs in houses then explain the humors of shitposting eternally

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

TCM2 is a good date film.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

carrion kit posted:

Casey sounds like she tries and doesn't need a jerk like jon pop dragging her down

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
a guy talked to me a few times at the gym and then we traded numbers after a few weeks. same day after we finished in the gym he said "you wanna get something to eat" and I said yes.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
go on grindr and make your only standard 'wear a wig'

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i slyly let my penis peek out of my short shorts in the vicinity of women

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

Kyashi posted:

a guy talked to me a few times at the gym and then we traded numbers after a few weeks. same day after we finished in the gym he said "you wanna get something to eat" and I said yes.

careful he may have aids

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cuckoo posted:

Fix your horrible brain problems

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Don't do it OP. It might seems like asking her out is the hard part, but then you gotta spend, like, 2-3 ours with her !! Then you will know true dread ( only go if you have strong benzos on hand - alcohol wouldn't hurt either)

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

learn nlp and use ~~pyschology~~ to make her ask you out

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
very carefully

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

im the saw chain troubleshooting guide

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
No, all of these suggestions are wrong.

When I see a girl I like, I get an immediate boner, detach it, and throw it at her like Poseidon's trident.

That's how you loving ask a girl out. Next question.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
ideally it's someone you've at least had a conversation with so you both at least have a vibe that you're into each other or similar things, then you just ask someone if they want to go somewhere and hang out

but it sounds like you're the type of guy to never say a word to someone and just silently stare at women from across the room while forming elaborate scenarios and conversations in your mind, then running up and blurting out something really forward and dumb when you've never even said hi to the person. in that case you need to do even more facebook stalking and creepy research so she's super impressed when you ask her out. she'll dig a guy who does research, it shows you're into planning for the future

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
practice on asking men out first, op

Zeroville
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

practice on asking men out first, op

Too easy

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i show her my dick n' balls

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Have you considered my proposal in the other thread that you stop posting and reading things online, and see if that helps improve your life?

Zeroville
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

Have you considered my proposal in the other thread that you stop posting and reading things online, and see if that helps improve your life?

I have tried going cold turkey and nothing really changed. I was bored with no friends to call and no girl to gently caress. And it's not like a late twenties guy can just go to the mall and find someone to hang out with like back in highschool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zeroville posted:

I have tried going cold turkey and nothing really changed. I was bored with no friends to call and no girl to gently caress. And it's not like a late twenties guy can just go to the mall and find someone to hang out with like back in highschool.

Jon Pop please check your bank account and report back with an answer to the question re: how much money youve spent on making accounts for this website? According to Saclopedia its at least 300+ dollars, but they dont seem to have all your accounts, and I am curious.

• Locked thread