Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Blitz7x posted:

Most people are normal and don't have accounts/post on football forums and like dogs. They hear Mike Vick electrocuted puppies and think "well gently caress that guy forever, I don't care if he does commercials for the spca or whatever". Most casual football fans don't know that Big Ben is a casual rapist or who the QBs before Tom Brady and Russell Wilson were or that NFL players are regular people and not just numbers and stats

Yeah and to be fair he drowned and hanged some dogs too its not like he fried em all cut the guy a break!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
If going to prison doesn't redeem and rehabilitate a human being in the eyes of society, what is the point of having them?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

If going to prison doesn't redeem and rehabilitate a human being in the eyes of society, what is the point of having them?

Have to put the ............. somewhere.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Prison exists so that football players don't get too soft in the offseason

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Flikken posted:

Have to put the ............. somewhere.

I put them at the end of my posts...

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chichevache posted:

Punishment

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i can't wait to hear tff discuss the criminal justice system

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Sour Diesel posted:

O/U: I think Goodell should get the chair.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Extremely cheap labor

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

O/U: I think Goodell should get the chair.

this is a beautiful post.

Mocking the mocked topic? Check
Trollishly misusing Over/Under? Check
Continuing to bash Goodell in every medium? Check

A+, would read again.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chilichimp posted:

Honestly, though, why are people still so vehemently anti-Vick? As far as I know, he's one of the VERY few NFL athletes that actually did time for their crimes.

Ross Angeles posted:

Because doing time doesn't mean that he didn't kill a bunch of dogs and is a garbage human being

This. Look, I'm not saying the guy didn't do his time and shouldn't be afforded a chance to work again(as Rice should be), I just wouldn't want him on my team and will always think he's a loving scum bag for drowning, electrocuting and hanging dogs. gently caress that dude forever.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chilichimp posted:

this is a beautiful post.

Mocking the mocked topic? Check
Trollishly misusing Over/Under? Check
Continuing to bash Goodell in every medium? Check

A+, would read again.

Yeah gonna agree here

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Sour Diesel posted:

plz state your race before posting an opinion, i'd like to hear the tone in which said post should be read

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Atticus Finch posted:

plz state your race before posting an opinion, i'd like to hear the tone in which said post should be read

Samoan

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
You live in Delaware, nobody believes that.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Atticus Finch posted:

You live in Delaware, nobody believes that.

If I wanted to be a representative of Delaware I would be a non-existent corporate tax entity

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Does Irish still qualify as a minority

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

So how is the rocks cooking?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Metapod posted:

So how is the rocks cooking?

Not every Samoan is a cousin of The Rock

Just a starting majority of them

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Rock isn't a true Samoan as he can be headbutted.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Atticus Finch posted:

The Rock isn't a true Samoan as he can be headbutted.

That's just because he got surgery in the late 90's to prevent himself from becoming Samoan fat

It drained him of his Samoan powers.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Not every Samoan is a cousin of The Rock

Just a starting majority of them

So what you are telling me is you're a fraud

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That's just because he got surgery in the late 90's to prevent himself from becoming Samoan fat

So he's Tongan then?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Explain the Usos. They came from Rikishi.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Maybe they each got half power at birth?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Atticus Finch posted:

Rikishi most have hosed the same woman Dusty did to make Cody

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

When I was in anchorage the local news ran a story about how in Alaska white people and black people get along because there's no history of slavery or anything up there but Samoans and Tongans loving hate each other

Mel is this true

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

White people get along with black people in Alaska because the black population is Ted and Ted is a cool guy

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

White people get along with black people in Alaska because the black population is Ted and Ted is a cool guy

Ted helped me push my car up a hill when it ran out of gas right in front of the gas station, he's a cool dude.

That is the story of the only black man I saw when I lived in Alaska.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Atticus Finch posted:

Give them a few more years

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Benne posted:

Give them a few more years
My favorite rumor is Roman Reigns has a shameful back.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Rasczak posted:

Does Irish still qualify as a minority

Yes and the Irish should be forced back into the ghettoes they belong in.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

When I was in anchorage the local news ran a story about how in Alaska white people and black people get along because there's no history of slavery or anything up there but Samoans and Tongans loving hate each other

Mel is this true

Do the people who elected Sarah Palin hate black people? Find out tonight.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

mastershakeman posted:

Yes and the Irish should be forced back into the ghettoes they belong in.

I thought that's why we made Boston

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

E: wrong

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Muthafuck -

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Panthers probably shouldn't have lost this game but also probably shouldn't have won their previous two, so v:shobon:v

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

RumbleFish posted:

The Panthers probably shouldn't have lost this game but also probably shouldn't have won their previous two, so v:shobon:v

literally nothing less important than the outcome of preseason games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
good night thread

• Locked thread