Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Ryan Davis, formerly of Giant Bomb and now dead is at the top of the list. Also Jerry Garcia and Willard F. Libby.

Smoov-E is, surprisingly, not on the list. The internet is a fickle fickle thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Tonya Harding dropped out of the school I went to. It must be something to be proud of since it was on the wiki entry for my school.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
My school doesn't even have a wiki page.

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING
We've had some pretty okay meth cooks chefs, but that's about it. And a writer for Pixar.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Joni Mitchell went to my school :saddowns:

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

William E. Chandler, U.S. senator, Secretary of the Navy[4]
Charles Carleton Coffin, journalist, author[5]
David M. Cote, CEO, Honeywell International[6]
Byron M. Cutcheon, Civil War general, U.S. congressman[7]
Mary Baker Eddy, founder of Christian Science denomination[8]
Oscar Lapham, U.S. congressman[9]
John B. Sanborn, Civil War general[10]

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

DamnCanadian posted:

Danny Wuerffel, Chris Leak, or Tim Tebow (likely not Tebow since he was homeschooled)?

The 2nd. Not surprised to hear that Tebow was homeschooled, probably for his entire pre-college education, I presume?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
BYU football coach Bronco Mendenhall went to my high school.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

Two MLB washouts. One I was friends with who was dumpstered by the Braves because of "attitude problems". Unrelated but my graduating class was 125.

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

we went to the same high school, op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
geico caveman and some guy who wrote star trek episodes :aatrek: My gym teacher got fired after I graduated because the soccer team couldn't stop sexually assaulting eachother

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Everyone on my alumni list is in jail for heroin possession or has a 5 year-old kid

I graduated in 2010

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Not a thing Norwegian schools typically put on their wiki page, but from memory: Olympic rower, fireman and underwear brand Olaf Tufte was the reason my high school had an elective course in rowing for a few years.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Dick Cavett :smug:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

My school's page claims that Trinidad James went there, but I can't find any evidence (every article I find says he graduated from the nearby Big Fancy Private School that only accepts freshman applicants and actually has an impressive alumni list).

The rest are sports people. Understandable since my high school is less than a decade old.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Pam Oliver
Alan Ritchson
Jimmy Nelson
Toby Turner

Alan played some part in hunger games, jimmy is a pitcher, pam is a fox sports side line analyst and i guess toby is some youtube personality.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
I went to HS with this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T8vXGxJwDs

He is like 5'3 and would walk up to girls at their lockers and tell them dirty jokes as a form of flirting.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lol my high school isn't even on wikipedia but some guy on stargate sg1 apparently grew up in my home town v:shobon:v

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

shiksa posted:

whos the most famous person who went to your highschool? when you look it up on wiki does anyone even show up?

i like to check my high school on wikipedia from time to time to see if anyone younger than me has made something of themselves, but the most famous person from my high school is still the worst player on the 98 bulls.theres a school that took the runoff from my side of the county about 10 years ago that already has 2 nfl players graduated from there, and my school's still stuck with rusty larue.

who's the lovely lone famous person from your garbage high school, gbs?

Michael Irvin
Gio Bernard
Geno Atkins
Major Wright
James White

Idk we sent like 23 kids d1 my junior year and have the most active nfl players of any hs with 10.

The thing was we went to state 4 yrs in a row, and I only have one ring because fuckin Lakeland had Chris Rainey and the Pouncey twins and best us like 3 years in a row running fuckin power, toss and iso.

Lakeland and saint thomas Basically combined teams at UF, put Tebow at qb and won the national championship. Lookit the rosters of the hs's if youre a college football fan

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Im the cool kid

Athletes Edit
Foluke Akinradewo, professional volleyball player and member of the U.S. Women's National Team at the 2012 Summer Olympics
Bradley Ally, Olympian and bronze medalist in 200m Individual Medley at 2007 Pan American Games
Geno Atkins, professional football player and 2-time Pro Bowl selection for the Cincinnati Bengals
Alejandro Bedoya, professional soccer player and member of the U.S. Men's National Team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup
Giovani Bernard, professional football player for the Cincinnati Bengals
Bobby Brown, former professional football player
Curt Brown, former professional baseball player
Joe Castiglione, athletic director at the University of Oklahoma
Jeremy Cain, former professional football player
Duron Carter, professional football player for the Indianapolis Colts
Audra Cohen, former professional tennis player and 2007 NCAA Women's Singles Champion
Marco Dawson, professional golfer and winner of the 2015 Senior British Open
Phillip Dorsett, professional football player for the Indianapolis Colts
Jason Dufner, professional golfer and winner of the 2013 PGA Championship
Teague Egan, founder and CEO of 1st Round Enterprises and youngest contract agent in the National Football League Players Association
Eric Eichmann, former professional soccer player and member of the U.S. Men's National Team at the 1990 FIFA World Cup
Chris Evert, former professional tennis player and member of the International Tennis Hall of Fame
Sean Gallagher, former professional baseball player
Marcus Gilbert, professional football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers
Tyler Greene, former professional baseball player
Tavares Gooden, former professional football player
Richard Goodman, former professional football player
Arman Hall, gold medalist in the 4x400m relay at the 2013 World Championships
Leonard Hankerson, professional football player for the Atlanta Falcons
Stefan Humphries, former professional football player
Michael Irvin, former professional football player and member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
Lamarcus Joyner, professional football player for the St. Louis Rams
Kirsten Nieuwendam, Olympian who competed in the 400m Hurdles at the 2008 Summer Olympics and 2012 Summer Olympics
Mark Merklein, former professional tennis player and 1993 NCAA Men's Singles Champion
Chad Mottola, former professional baseball player
Gene Monahan, former head athletic trainer for the New York Yankees
Ed Nelson, former professional basketball player
Kirk Olivadotti, assistant coach for the Washington Redskins
Sterling Palmer, former professional football player
Brian Piccolo, former professional football player and the inspiration for the film Brian's Song
Vladislav Polyakov, Olympian and gold medalist in 200m Breaststroke at 2006 FINA World Championships
Daryl Porter, former professional football player
Sanya Richards-Ross, Olympian and gold medalist in Women's 400m at the 2012 Summer Olympics
Shawn Riggans, former professional baseball player
Twan Russell, former professional football player and Director of Youth and Community Programs for the Miami Dolphins
Nate Salley, former professional football player
Mike Stanley, former professional baseball player and 1995 American League All-Star
Seilala Sua, Olympian who placed 10th in the Discus at the 2000 Summer Olympics
India Trotter, former professional soccer player and member of the U.S. Women's National Team
Major Wright, professional football player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
James White, professional football player for the New England Patriots
Ed Yarnall, former professional baseball player
Sam Young, professional football player for the Jacksonville Jaguars
Arts, Entertainment, and Civil Service Edit
Steven Conrad, screenwriter and producer of The Weather Man, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, and The Pursuit of Happyness
Chris Conrad, actor who appeared in The Next Karate Kid and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
Michael Connelly, author of The Lincoln Lawyer and Blood Work and former President of Mystery Writers of America
Billy Crudup, actor who appeared in Without Limits, Almost Famous and Big Fish
Katie Edwards, member of the Florida House of Representatives
Parris Glendening, former Governor of Maryland
Gerard John Schaefer Police officer and serial killer[7]
C. Dale Young, poet and recipient of the 2012 Guggenheim Fellowship
William J. Zloch, U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of Florida
History

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

My highschool was brand new so there aren't too many alumns but there is one guy who got a scholarship to play at a lovely ACC football team. Got arrested for smuggling 100 pounds of MJ, somehow got probation, got arrested a few more times, and now is making rap music.

And this one girl who was in drama club and is now making low budget horror/soft-core films in LA.

Oh and there's me, star of one episode of a lovely reality tv show where young couples go shopping for houses.

edit: Oh wait we had a teacher win a mil on who wants to be a millionaire.

TheReverend fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 22, 2015

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Aquinas is always ridiculous at football.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
famous pop-rapper Pink

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
absolutely nobody of importance went to my high school, but it was a p new school so it probably just hasnt had the time to pump out athletes and poo poo

hemophilia posted:

a dead girl who hijacked and drew in my art book in chemistry

whoa dude that's fuckin spooky :ghost:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

nomadologique posted:

famous pop-rapper Pink

which would mean somewhere in central bucks?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you got it pops

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

now doxx me bitch

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
did she go to high school because i remember when she came back to lenape and told us all to say in school over the loudspeaker, which i always thought was pretty funny since she dropped out

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
now you doxx me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

famous first loser of American Idol Justin Guarini went to my sister school

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
the other non-celebrity people from Doylestown love to talk about when they're not j/o'ing over james michener

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you went to the same high school as me, lol

let's stop there, because if we know each other it'll be really uncomfortable

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
we didnt go to the same high school because i shipped myself off to boarding school in newtown but its conceivable you went to school with my sister, though shes almost thirty so shes OLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i've literally never been to the mercer museum, lol, but i hear it's got all kinds of weird rear end poo poo in it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Naerasa posted:

we didnt go to the same high school because i shipped myself off to boarding school in newtown but its conceivable you went to school with my sister, though shes almost thirty so shes OLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

i'm almost thirty so most likely

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
haha that rules, this is a good thread

but it doesnt make the alumni lists any sadder

SUBLIME!
Mar 7, 2009

my quiver is full~
What's with these long lists I got two practice squad nfl dudes and Supa Staar - American rapper best known for the hit single "Halle Berry" (later revised by Hurricain Chris featuring Supa Staar)

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

I was homeschooled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

SUBLIME! posted:

What's with these long lists I got two practice squad nfl dudes and Supa Staar - American rapper best known for the hit single "Halle Berry" (later revised by Hurricain Chris featuring Supa Staar)

they went to texas high schools that draw 40k a game

• Locked thread