Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I am the dude who made those lovely stick figure cyoa games like 10 years ago,. YLS they were called, it was shortly after the Microbe thing. I can't deal with new GBS, and I can't deal with not being a forums cool dude anymore.

I am sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them.

(That means kill yourself in shakespeare language.)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how me a frog posted:

I am the dude who made those lovely stick figure cyoa games like 10 years ago,. YLS they were called, it was shortly after the Microbe thing. I can't deal with new GBS, and I can't deal with not being a forums cool dude anymore.

I am sad.

lurk more

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
:negative:

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
So basically I should sever? From life?

At least the Dropsy guy has a kickstarter and is making maybe a point and click adventure if it got funded, that someone might want to play. I have nothing.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

fig off "dude"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them.

(That means kill yourself in shakespeare language.)
hamlet was a bad play except the ending which was kinda cool

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Bit of a derail, but Shakespeare is not very good. Predictable and uses puns.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op why do u think we remember who u are

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If you were a forums cool guy before you have it in you to be one again, op. Believe in yourself.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i like ur username if that counts for anything

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I watched Henry II the other day and really enjoyed it.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

how me a frog posted:

Shakespeare is not very good.
lol

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

jackyl posted:

op why do u think we remember who u are

Because I was #1 poster in the Posting Gloryhole under Forum Superstars for Main on three consecutive accounts. Yeah I got a little bit banned every so often. Yeah those stats were only for fun. #1 Though.

edit: Acutally I think I only got the third one to like #5 or so and am whitewashing my memory.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bigpeeler??

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

it cant be

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

bigpeeler??

Oh god, thank god not. I am a more useless dork but at least I am not that guy.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ur not jon pop either

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
The person who bought a lot of people avatars suggesting sex with robots was a good thing was forums poster Dubious Merit. She did this after a Robot named Donovian held a powerpoint presentation about fruit, and people wanted to gently caress him/her/it. Modern cyoa makers are wise to this kind of behavior I can see, and make them as basic as possible. Why she spent so much money on that I don't know.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

basement jihadist posted:

ur not jon pop either

Nobody's perfect

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i didnt really understand this, maybe its an e/n topic? Mods?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

i didnt really understand this, maybe its an e/n topic? Mods?

No gods nor mods in GBS now. It is only us. Is the Finn still around? He does not care for me.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Peharps I went about this all wrong. I should have said I was cucked by steven universe after I was shot by social justice warriors on account of being a being a being a brony.

I miss Helldump 2k.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
be a power bottom op

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Three Olives isn't even bragging about his poo poo appartment anymore. I don't recognize this place anymore. Seems ancient history is groverhaus (loadbearing drywall) and doobie (vent). I'm not rofling.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

how me a frog posted:

Peharps I went about this all wrong. I should have said I was cucked by steven universe after I was shot by social justice warriors on account of being a being a being a brony.

I miss Helldump 2k.

Look, I did the classy thing and gave you the classic SA first post. What more do you expect?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

beecock dis poo poo

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I'm hoping to keep this on the front page long enought for a survivor to see it, and tell me I should kill self and famil.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Eat my cargo shorts OP

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

Eat my cargo shorts OP

Ship them to Ayb. He wont eat them either, but at least I never said I would. Aybmouth eat the hat.

I thank you for your extremely derivative post that is basically just rephrasing something that is currently a thread. This is cool and good.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
You are quite welcome. You can eat my millennial bonnet when ur finished my shorts.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

You are quite welcome. You can eat my millennial bonnet when ur finished my shorts.

You have a really early regdate. Do you remember me?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op why your dad didn't pull out of your mom?
oh wait I can answer that: because I was drunk

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i am also a goon

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

jackyl posted:

op why your dad didn't pull out of your mom?
oh wait I can answer that: because I was drunk

dad?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
What were your previous accounts OP? I just want to try to remember if they were as bad as this one (which is terrible)

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Demonachizer posted:

What were your previous accounts OP? I just want to try to remember if they were as bad as this one (which is terrible)

I remember these:

Jaccubin
Kelrebin
cyoabot
a sexy wizard

Capitalization is accurate I think. There were more I'm pretty sure, but I'm not so clear on the names.

Also you're saying I am terrible. I agree. A while back I made the worst thread I could come up with. It was low effort, uninspired and all around poo poo. It won third place in some sort of GBS contest, this is how I got my garbage frog avatar.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I think I remember a sexy wizard

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

I think I remember a sexy wizard

That was the one I think but I do not know for sure I was permabanned under, for saying T. Finn had a small penis. A punishment usually reserverd for pedophiles. But I don't remember, maybe I'm making poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

how me a frog posted:

I am sad.

it's important to cultivate your brand, through good times and bad

• Locked thread