Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I don't know how choppysticks work and I'm also afraid of the concept of putting wood in my mouth. Will the friendly asian man judge me and make jokes about me behind my back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

*wistfully remember the story of the goon who traveled around japan with a child's plastic fork so he wouldnt starve*

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

good posting OP

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Commie NedFlanders posted:

good posting OP

thank you. I dont really care if the answer is no because I'm sure maruchan ramen packages are just as good as the real thing and I can go get those at walmart

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

*wistfully remember the story of the goon who traveled around japan with a child's plastic fork so he wouldnt starve*

poor guy

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Are you in a Western nation OP? If so the ramen house certainly has forks to give to baka gaijin like you (and let's face it, me)

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
just slam you face in it and smoosh it on your fat loving face while oinking you disgusting piggu.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Just pour the raman into a half mountain dew filled big gulp cup and drink it you filthy loving pig.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What about those plastic kids chopsticks? They definitely won't make fun of you for using those.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Ramen is delicious. As long as you can shovel it into your mouth it's all good.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just ask them for a fork you dipshit. They have them there as well.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
You must uphold the rules of glorious Nippon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
OH GOD I USED MY HANDS TO EAT THE WRONG SUSHI

• Locked thread