Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i brushed my teeth, then without thinking ate a mouthful of wasabi peas right after and it was fuckin geee-rroooosss

i know that mint and a lot of regular good flavors = loving awful combined, what else is there you've had the unfortunate experience of mixing: foods, drinks, smells, loving? bad combos all over itt!!! :dance:

ill also throw in the combo of way too many shrooms, katamari, and attempting to fool around. it stops being sexy when the ceiling is trying to eat you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
pizza hut/taco bell

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i brushed my teeth, then without thinking ate a mouthful of wasabi peas right after and it was fuckin geee-rroooosss

i know that mint and a lot of regular good flavors = loving awful combined, what else is there you've had the unfortunate experience of mixing: foods, drinks, smells, loving? bad combos all over itt!!! :dance:

ill also throw in the combo of way too many shrooms, katamari, and attempting to fool around. it stops being sexy when the ceiling is trying to eat you.

i don't care about any of this poo poo, op

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
underestimated hangover + orange juice = awful painful vomit

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

mdm posted:

pizza hut/taco bell

They don't serve baja blast at the combination KFC and Taco Bell in my town like the regular Taco Bell does.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
is baja blast a euphemism for the diarrhea you get from taco bell

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

underestimated hangover + orange juice = awful painful vomit

I've done this before except is was an apple instead of orange juice. Felt like I was vomiting lumpy cider.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
fart vampire

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

mdm posted:

is baja blast a euphemism for the diarrhea you get from taco bell
why is the internet populated by sickly children whose digestive tracts implode at the mention of taco bell it's literally impossible to get diarrhea from taco bell if you have a body that isn't on the verge of collapse this post paid for by taco bell

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

no_one posted:

I've done this before except is was an apple instead of orange juice. Felt like I was vomiting lumpy cider.

i think the worst was hint of lime chips that I had apparently gotten lazy on the whole chewing thing with mixed with pineapple juice being vomited up.... yeah, that loving sucked

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

tetsuo posted:

why is the internet populated by sickly children whose digestive tracts implode at the mention of taco bell it's literally impossible to get diarrhea from taco bell if you have a body that isn't on the verge of collapse this post paid for by taco bell

The mild ethnic spices are too much for their weak pasty souls

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol @ calling taco bell ethnic

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn45rNSKwFo

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Aug 23, 2015

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

mdm posted:

lol @ calling taco bell ethnic

:thejoke:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ITS AUTHENTIC MEX-MEX

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

meth+heroin

lol jk its p great

January
Jul 5, 2009
coming down with the flu + eating a cheeseburger

If you aren't sure if you have the flu, eating a cheeseburger may be the litmus test. Not recommended, though.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Making the code to my luggage 12345.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
cancer and AIDS

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Toothpaste and Orange Juice

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
tooth paste and cousin Ragnar

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
chewing gum and digestive biscuits

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
Laxatives and beans/anything acidic

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ITS AUTHENTIC MEX-MEX

also, gently caress you senior, goddammit

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Eating a curry in the shower.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Penis covered in feces

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
vagina covered in feces

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
My eyes and this thread

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
tunco dip and red licorice

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

About 10 long islands and medium/medium rare steak. I vomited what looked like a raw meatloaf in my yard and took a shovel and tossed it into the retention pond next to my house the next morning.

Homemade absinthe and pretty much anything.

Baileys and lime juice. We used to initiate new people at parties with a concrete mixer (2-part shot w/Baileys and lime or lemon). It curds in your mouth and looks/tastes disgusting. Luckily, I was an original member of our circle and only watched newbs drink them. You knew the girls that swallowed it were keepers.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
OP and posting

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
am i really going to be the first to say me and your mom itt? wtf gbs

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

am i really going to be the first to say me and your mom itt? wtf gbs

as OP you can just close your thread, think about it.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
:goonsay:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I would say septic shock and right heart failure is a pretty terrible combination.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
hot dogs and ketchup

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

peanut butter and chocolate

gently caress you, Reese.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Excelzior posted:

peanut butter and chocolate