Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
it should demean illegal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qTcmIJJ8c

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:gas:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i got addicted to marijuana and it ruined my life, the physical withdrawals when quitting were just awful :(

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ruint your life or made better???

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Grass is rear end!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
You never had a life

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

SirEvelynTremble posted:

You never had a life

Yeah, but weed made him realize that.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Id fire anyone high at my job, straight up

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

worst thread of the century, thanks obama

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Use is abuse.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Do it ironically posted:

i got addicted to marijuana and it ruined my life, the physical withdrawals when quitting were just awful :(

The sudden decrease in radicalness and massive upswing in bogusity have killed many with weaker constitutions. Be glad you made it out with your life

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlgo2y41N1U

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
sure some OK people like the pot, but its usually stoners who like it

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Dave goes under a forklift because he had slow reactions from being high

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
John has trouble selecting the areas on the Excel spreadsheet he needs to print out because hes high.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Mary tells the delivery driver "its all cool, chill out" and he is late transporting the live heart to the transplant patient

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

smoke dick not pot

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

smoke dick not pot

Is this possible!?!?!?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*does a pot*

I have no ambition and will work retail and never be able to afford travel and my life is empty like my bank account and this jar of skippy

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
They actually think they can use a mind altering chemical every day for years to feel good and it won't have side effects on their brain chemistry lol

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
durrr duhhhhh time to watch a movie have to take drugs first!

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Eventually there smoking a joint just to feel normal.

AxeBreaker
Jan 1, 2005
Who fucking cares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VZ-Awki-GU

lol at this troll thread

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

AxeBreaker posted:

lol at this troll thread
haha yeah its cool to take mind altering drugs every day. gently caress THA TROLLS

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Hey if you only smoke on the weekends thats cool, fine, whatever. But most pot smokers can't control themselves and use every day, loving up there brains.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Throwdini posted:

Hey if you only smoke on the weekends thats cool, fine, whatever. But most pot smokers can't control themselves and use every day, loving up there brains.

Yes i only take my meds on the weekend lol

FTFY it doesn't gently caress up your brains it alters them but with positive (focus, creativity etc) and negative (memory for example).

I use edible oil and from yrs of smoking cigs I hope any cancer i have is being slowly cured. Calms me down, helps sleep, kills my arthritis pain in neck and shoulders.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SirEvelynTremble posted:

FTFY it doesn't gently caress up your brains it alters them but with positive (focus, creativity etc) and negative (memory for example).

I use edible oil and from yrs of smoking cigs I hope any cancer i have is being slowly cured. Calms me down, helps sleep, kills my arthritis pain in neck and shoulders.

It has no medical use. All of this is just psychosomatic

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

VendaGoat posted:

It has no medical use. All of this is just psychosomatic

You can't troll me :confuoot:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Being stoned is terrifying and makes me sleepy. I think I used to enjoy it but it's really unpleasant to me now.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I can't think of any cool people who don't smoke weed. Does weed make them cool or is smoking weed something cool people intrinsically gravitate to?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

SirEvelynTremble posted:

FTFY it doesn't gently caress up your brains it alters them but with positive (focus, creativity etc)

LOL! Actually you just think you're being focused and creative because you are loving HIGH

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it also ruined your grammar!!!!!

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

Throwdini posted:

LOL! Actually you just think you're being focused and creative because you are loving HIGH

Please don't drunkpost

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
If you are above the age of like 22 and smoke weed, you're not an adult and don't deserve to be treated like one hth

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

CJacobs posted:

If you are above the age of like 22 and don't smoke weed, you're not an adult and don't deserve to be treated like one hth

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CJacobs posted:

If you are above the age of like 22 and smoke weed, you're not an adult and don't deserve to be treated like one hth

Lol.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whatevs, dumbfucks it not like anyone told you that before :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*snorts coke*

• Locked thread