Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Yo get this, the dad was in Ants and Niles was in A Bug's Life. poo poo must have been awkward as gently caress at Frasier after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

op stole my thread... mods?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Maris. She couldn't even activate that whoopie cushion

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Martin Crane after he accidentally ate a pot brownie. He got the munchies and dipped BBQ potato chips in chocolate pudding. Then he got freaked out and thought Eddie was talking in Frasier's voice. It's one of the funniest episodes, in my opinion.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

The tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

All over my face.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
frasser but only if hes in that one!

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
post itt if you remember fraiser

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the brother who was in wet sexy American summer but I also like British lady she makes my thingie feel funny

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
The condo.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Also Frasier's kid was pretty funny, like when he was a goth. And the one where he tried to get his mum and dad feel guilty over their divorce so they would buy him a moped.

Also the one where he is at the spelling bee and they keep talking about how Niles was good as a kid, but choked and just walked off the stage at finals and then Niles tells him that it was because he had achieved a nirvana-like moment of realising "there was no word I could not spell."

Most of the Freddie episodes were pretty good tbh.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The exec that cancelled the show

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Ratjaculation posted:

op stole my thread... mods?

ITS A TRIBUTE!!!!! REALLY!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

But ironically

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

BigBoss posted:

The exec that cancelled the show

he or she should have done it way ealier.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

SirEvelynTremble posted:

The transexual with the manchester accent

That's another vote for gil, right?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3736066

it was the dog of course

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

look at this scrub trying to steal OP's thunder

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
tossed salad and scrambled eggs would make for some wicked farts

They're callin again...

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Flynn Taggart posted:

Roz had the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life, god drat

Tru story, her voice caused her a lot of showbiz issues. The further you get from looking and sounding exactly like one of the woman fox news anchors, the harder a time you have breaking in. She had to get coached for years to lose a slight Midwest drawl and make her smoky voice more appealing. Even then a lot of folks didn't like it since it was still unusual.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

ProfessorMurder posted:

Martin Crane after he accidentally ate a pot brownie. He got the munchies and dipped BBQ potato chips in chocolate pudding. Then he got freaked out and thought Eddie was talking in Frasier's voice. It's one of the funniest episodes, in my opinion.

That episode owned. Frasier owned.

My favorite episode was the one where Niles tried to throw a fancy dinner club party at Maris' seaside house and there was a dead seal on the beach.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

Rutibex posted:

i like the episode where frasiers dad keeps beating him at chess, and fraiser gets all butt-hurt because hes super pretentious and always coincided himself to be the smarty pants in the family

this was most episodes tbh - where fraiser and niles' pomposity foiled them

How are u posted:

That episode owned. Frasier owned.

My favorite episode was the one where Niles tried to throw a fancy dinner club party at Maris' seaside house and there was a dead seal on the beach.

lol yeah

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

Flynn Taggart posted:

Roz had the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life, god drat

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Kramer.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
the bar piano player who can only play america the beautiful, happy birthday, and goldfinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJdgHhQDL4

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

pretty soft girl posted:

the bar piano player who can only play america the beautiful, happy birthday, and goldfinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcJdgHhQDL4

Dude if you watched the video you'd realise he isn't even the bar piano player.

Jesus Christ, stop getting Frasier wrong.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

Captain_Indigo posted:

Dude if you watched the video you'd realise he isn't even the bar piano player.

Jesus Christ, stop getting Frasier wrong.

the idea of a bar piano player who only can play those three songs is far funnier, that's why frasier sucked rear end

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Frasier was an amazing show, possibly one of the greatest sitcoms ever created.

People who disagree have bad taste.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

People with good taste generally don't watch traditional sitcoms

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
frasier is weird because the character of frasier slowly morphs from a well intentioned bumbler into a complete jerk rear end in a top hat for no particular reason

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

RideTheSpiral posted:

frasier is weird because the character of frasier slowly morphs from a well intentioned bumbler into a complete jerk rear end in a top hat for no particular reason

Ivory-tower-libruls.txt

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

Frasier is great because it was one of the first shows where the deplorable but lovable protagonist was actually lovable and not just some empty blue-collar intended to trick white-collar people into laughing at them and blue-collar people into laughing with them. Even when he was at his most jerky, Frasier was a better guy than Archie Bunker or Al Bundy.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
My favorite character was the formaldehyde jar fetus that's hidden in every episode

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cacator posted:

the dog you idoit

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!
Frasier was great for the first four seasons or so then it really nosedived and never quite recovered before the end

Those first few seasons were gold, though

Also

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

Captain_Indigo posted:

Frasier is great because it was one of the first shows where the deplorable but lovable protagonist was actually lovable and not just some empty blue-collar intended to trick white-collar people into laughing at them and blue-collar people into laughing with them. Even when he was at his most jerky, Frasier was a better guy than Archie Bunker or Al Bundy.

motherfuckr don't you talk poo poo about Al Bundy.
He and Jack(John Ritter) from three's company were my surrogate father figures. I'm very mentally ill, but i would have turned out worse if i'd gotten stuck on My Three Sons or little house on the prarie or whatever lameass christian poo poo. Al Bundy taught the hard lessons.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

the whore Roz.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Daphne and the dog are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

what a shithole