Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
I feel like I should be hype but I'm not quite hype yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
That kid clearly wants Seth Rollins to win clean tonight

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i like this Corey Graves guy. Give me him instead of Byron.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I mean even if Taker wins, who cares? If Brock wins, great, he killed a dude again?

I feel bad about it because I want to be excited for the match but it just seems like a waste of time even if it's likely to be an entertaining waste of time.

I'm just hoping for a fun competitive match ending in a setup for a Kane/UT retirement match at WM.

By Kane I mean the real masked pyro firing lightning shooting talks through a vocoder Kane. Preferably followed by a hologram of Paul Bearer.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I wanted Kane vs Undertaker double retirement to a 10 count KO in the ring and for Paul Bearer to have the druids load them into the back of a hearse and drive off with both of them into the sunset, as theatric as wrestling can fuckin gettin, and now I'll never get it :(

Almost same, but mine was Taker putting Kane in a coffin, lighting it on fire, and then ascending to the rafters whilst surrounded by druids and Paul Bearer screaming YES! YES! YES! I'VE BROUGHT MY BOYS HOME AT LAST!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Haha the rear end block is a legit move they're pushing

SHE CALLS THAT THE REAR VIEW TATUM GIRLPARTS

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I FORGOT IT'S A REAL MOVE ALREADY OH MY GOD

a much needed and not at all patronizing or objectifying revolution indeed

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

DAY ROCKS

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i like daniel bryan a lot more when he's not trying to make me care about ryback

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Sheamus vs. Orton: The ultimate in no one caring

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Did I miss the tag match?
Did New Day win?

No. It's just more important for Sheamus to talk because people totally care about Sheamus

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

interpunct posted:

I'm in the building and preparing for the worst. Woo!

BIGGER THAN WRESTLEMANIA (but not enough for a new set)

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

I'll call this a revolution for women when we stop referring to them as Divas and stop treating their matches like hair pulling catfights full of half naked eye candy

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea it's almost like those women YESTERDAY were loving excellent wrestlers or something.

Oh well here's the Bellas and a lady who uses her rear end as a weapon, YOU'RE WELCUM LADIES

they are ROLE MODELS! ROLE! MODELS!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

apparently El Torito is going to squash New Day in 30 seconds

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

eshock posted:

Did new day get bumped to the main show or is this match really gonna suck?

WE'RE OUTTA TIME SEE YOU ON RAW

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

shut up byron because HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I WANT SOME NEEEEEEEEEEEEW DAY

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Zyla posted:

yeah but for us foot fetishists there's a shitload more bare feet :swoon:

snitsky account spotted

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Shoehead posted:

Jesus if this is like Wrestlemania does this mean we are going to have to watch some lovely band play?

the tag match to be pre-empted by a live demi lovato performance

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Corporate Kane posted:

an historic show

THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

I'm OK with pushing New Day to Raw for Mick Foley

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

I thought Foley could barely walk anymore.

that's never stopped him before

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

His face looks around the same and it took me a while to see he's Real Fat

much like Tim Allen he is actually morphing into Santa

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

MICK YOUR DAUGHTER IS DATING A PRETEND CLOWN!

HE COULDN'T EVEN BE A REAL CLOWN!

i am incredibly confused by this statement

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

bartok posted:

Does that mean Mick Foley killed Santa and is taking his place?

he threw Santa off the top of the HIAC

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

when i was told "half-clownface guy" i wasn't entirely certain what to expect but i suppose it should have been that

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dexo posted:

Both Spanish and French announce table?

The French announce table is for throwing Kevin Owens through

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

woah michael cole just said "harbinger"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

"are you not entertained?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

HOW YA DOIN

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

he calls that the rko outta nowhere jbl

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

ayn rand hand job posted:

One of these days Charlie Brown

lol

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

fantasy drafts ruined sports

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

YEAAAAAAH NOW IM HYPE

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

this is incredible

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

it's amazing how much better tag team wrestling is without the Usos

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Xavier should just replace Michael Cole on the mic for all New Day matches

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i love it when titus catches random tiny people in midair and tosses them around like they're nothing

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Sin Cara's Botch Movement is still in full swing I see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

just do this all 4 hours

• Locked thread