Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
sweet, sunday night, time to watch me some rick & mort y on my fave tv network adult swim. did u pack the bowl yet dude? im hungry lets get dominos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
dude

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

yes

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
*Throws a chill rear end party* *Is liked by everyone they know*

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
You mean I can now collect disability from the government and sit around smoking pot? How do I lose in this scenario?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

*Throws a chill rear end party* *Is liked by everyone they know*

i like you hobohemian but i have a hard time believing that other people like you

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

i like you hobohemian but i have a hard time believing that other people like you

goonrelationships.post

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

That's why you're not as popular as me.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

That's why you're not as popular as me.

got ya that actually makes a lot of sense

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I used to smoke weed and hang at chill rear end parties but then I started to smoke a bunch of weed and it started making me very unchill and I could no longer stand to be around people like physically irritating when I got high but I was chill enough to stop going to chill parties so I could be unchill alone when I want herb

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hemophilia posted:

I used to smoke weed and hang at chill rear end parties but then I started to smoke a bunch of weed and it started making me very unchill and I could no longer stand to be around people like physically irritating when I got high but I was chill enough to stop going to chill parties so I could be unchill alone when I want herb

cool man

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
i an physically incapable of not posting in tcc daily about weed

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

hemophilia posted:

just howe meaningless is your existence

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
posting about doing drugs is the gayest thing in the world

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

very chill. ice cold. vanilla ice. ice ice baby.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

posting about doing drugs is the gayest thing in the world

you there, i like ur cut of the jib. oh wait dude did you mea n gay as in like bad oh lol hahahaha.

nvm dude, i was actually thinking gay as in like good, you know. anyway pass the joint

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I met a man who had the hippiest of parents, getting him high at an early age. he was a very button down kind of guy and had to work extra hard to succeed in life. needless to say he resented his parents

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Baracula posted:

just howe meaningless is your existence

It's hard to care enough to quantify when you got some weed and painkillers man!!!!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

got ya that actually makes a lot of sense

im the bird

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nefarious posted:

im the bird

then you a re a good friend

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Listen, you use a hemp wick, and you don't get that butane taste, yknow?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

*has a friend over for pizza and tv and weed on a sunday night while goons just post and post*

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Hello. I am somethingawful.com forums poster yoyodyne.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
hang on dude what strain is that? is that an indica or a sativa? what do you mean whats the difference you cant tell??

here let me explain, you might want to sit down for this bc its gonna take a couple hours at the minimum

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

yoyodyne posted:

Hello. I am somethingawful.com forums poster yoyodyne.

you a cop??

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

reading karl marx on weed is like having morpheus as a roommate

"do you think the exchange value of a commodity is derived from some qualitative characteristic of the thing itself?"

"what if i told you that the average market value of a commodity is nothing more than the abstracted relations between people with regards to the processes of production?"

-"whoa"

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

Fonzarelli posted:

*has a friend over for pizza and tv and weed on a sunday night while goons just post and post*

drat dude. sick burn.

but thats ok tho cause, were all like connected, all human you know i mean? *rips bong*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dave....isn't here.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rhizoids posted:

hang on dude what strain is that? is that an indica or a sativa? what do you mean whats the difference you cant tell??

here let me explain, you might want to sit down for this bc its gonna take a couple hours at the minimum

Man you are bringing up some old bad vibes with that poo poo.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
My dad always said dope is for dopes

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

did you hear that?? i think that was a cop. i swear i saw lights. dude put that poo poo away there are cops everywhere.

so are u gonna take a hit or what?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Rhizoids posted:

did you hear that?? i think that was a cop. i swear i saw lights. dude put that poo poo away there are cops everywhere.

fuuuuck hide the cat

cat be liek

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Flower? Pfffft, it's all about the dabs now bro, SNAKE-DABS! *gurgle*

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

Premeditated Toast posted:

Flower? Pfffft, it's all about the dabs now bro, SNAKE-DABS! *gurgle*

don't even get me started on dabs

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

in this thread and out

it's a good life

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

weed cures cancer it is a miracle drug and the pharmaceutical industry is trying to hide that fact so they can protect their fat profits and poison the american people

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

now that we're smoking weed let's talk at length about other types of weed we have smoked/look forward to smoking.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

not that its anyones business but i was one of the first dudes to start vaping

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

weed cures cancer it is a miracle drug and the pharmaceutical industry is trying to hide that fact so they can protect their fat profits and poison the american people

lol yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
*sketches plans for time machine bong on fast food napkin*

• Locked thread