Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
How many of you goons went to preschool and think it was worth it or did you get sent to preschool so your mom could bone the mailman? I never went to preschool and turned out to be a successful well-rounded individual as evidenced by my frequenting this forum. I think it's a waste of time and is just another way for parents to shunt another responsibility on another person (ie the teachers). oh, and of course schools like it since they get to charge the city and parents for more money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i didn't go to preschool, and also I got kicked out of like 3 kindergartens

draw your own conclusions

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i was kinda slow so yes. i was also, like, twice as tall at that age as everyone else for some reason. i actually got in trouble for the first time because i ran over a classmate when running out for recess cause i couldnt see his short rear end, and the teacher didnt believe me. :(

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
my parents sent me to daycare and called it preschool :shrug:

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I got sent so my parents could go to work. Can't remember it. probably repressing something. I do remember the teacher taking me on a tour of the other classes and being told that all the other kids are behaving.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My only memory of preschool is falling off the playground and puncturing a hold in the back of my neck on a rock which needed stitches. 10/10 would go to preschool again.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
One time some kids in the boys bathroom during recess were all "Look, there' some underwear in the toilet". I looked at it, and said, "Let's flush it down." So we did.

Turns out it was mine. I only found out after the fact when I had to get dressed again after the water sprinkler stuff we did at recess. Went home without underwear. It was cool.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I have fond memories of preschool, and I learned to read really well so when I started school at 4 they moved me up a yr

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The sooner kids get to learn how to deal with people outside their families, the better

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Both of my kids preschool pre-k whatever teachers were hot as hell, so had that going for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Milk every day

• Locked thread