Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Nefarious posted:

can i just find these in the yard

No, they're not in season and when they are your yard will be camped out by roving gangs of 15 year old druggies whom are not to be trifled with because their drug use makes them violent and unpredictable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
does it make the schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Everything looks more focused, brighter colours but no traces or visuals. Faster reactions too. And it negates my lethargy

How would you say it affects your concentration?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i will eat the mushrooms op but i will eat them all and trip like crazy because i'm not a wuss who wastes mushrooms for a placebo effect

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Nefarious posted:

can i just find these in the yard

ya just go ahead and eat any old mushroom you find growing out in the wild should be fine

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dad gay. so what posted:

can i have some?

You can buy syringes full of spores online - cultivate them under your bed in a growing medium.

NotWearingPants posted:

How would you say it affects your concentration?

Actually my concentration is better

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
You sir are neither a gentleman nor a scholar.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tell us where to buy them please, OP

what stores would you recommend

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
smash mouth eat the shrooms

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Oh I forgot to mention ... there is a completely legal version of a well known psychedelic called 1p-LSD which was invented only a few months ago.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

guys i found some shrooms at my local trader joes. im gonna get so high 2nite

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Oh I forgot to mention ... there is a completely legal version of a well known psychedelic called 1p-LSD which was invented only a few months ago.

Research Chemicals????? Hell Yes!!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Ok, now this thread has my attention.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I've seen mushrooms literally ruin lives op, you are dancing with the devil

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

let me know how your daily dose is doing in three months

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

ArmZ posted:

let me know how your daily dose is doing in three months

If he's still alive!!!

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
down regulation is gonna gently caress you up, op, but keep doing it and report back results in a few months I'm interested in how it goes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
how do i know if it's you talking, or if it's the mushrooms typing for you?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
try making tea with em its p good and goes down real nice

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
This actually sounds like something I would gain something from. Whenever I buy some cannabis I smoke just a puff or two a day for weeks/months. It's almost never a full 'high' - just something to take the edge off, get me out of whatever mental cage I've built for myself that day and see things from a different perspective.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
No such thing as micro-anything. Full-scale or nothing. Also, have you seen my keys?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

ethanol posted:

op have you tried getting high on banana peels

only in between meals

living is easy with ice cubes

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

plain blue jacket posted:

I've seen mushrooms literally ruin lives op, you are dancing with the devil

well don't just stand there spill the beans

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Zeluth posted:

No such thing as micro-anything.

What about...your...penis?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I've done large doses of mushrooms twice, and for like a really long time after both doses, a few weeks at least, I couldn't bring myself to stay sad/down about anything, which is weird with how testy my depression history is. I dunno if I would do microdoses with this stuff, but it certainly made my mood way better for a long rear end time after wanting to talk to the shower curtain all night

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

What about...your...penis?

You could use some more mushrooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E0mijV5A

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Digiwizzard posted:

well don't just stand there spill the beans

A friend of mine took so many shrooms he swallowed his own pelvis bone.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i like morels mmm tasty makes me happy

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Look at who has been watching old American Dad.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tetsuo posted:

Look at who has been watching old American Dad.

I am not ashamed.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

plain blue jacket posted:

A friend of mine took so many shrooms he swallowed his own pelvis bone.

Same only my friend is also orange juice

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
same op

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
"Subjective effects

The effects of 1P-LSD are almost identical to that of its close structural relative LSD with the differences being so minuscule that they are almost negligible and essentially virtually indistinguishable from one another."

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/1P-LSD

The shrooms I found were at a small festival I was at over the weekend in Lancashire nr Manchester (200 people). There was a stall there selling 1p-LSD run by an Australian chemist who makes it in his lab.

I will continue to microdose for the next few weeks and will let you know how it goes. For the record I'm bipolar so I have depressed and elated states regularly. Mood stabilizers work to a point - but the downer periods are a bummer to get through. If 3 shrooms a day get rid of that (so far so good) it makes sense to keep taking them. Nature's antidepressant. As one microdoser suggests ... if you take enough to eventually have a comedown, you've taken too much

Medicinal psilocybin ftw

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
Once I took about 0.5g which I would consider a very small dose if not a micro dose, after a completely missed night of sleep while driving to a festival. We ate them in a natural hot springs then rode our mountain bikes down a very steep and rocky mountain trail while someone else drove the car.

I am not a very good mountain biker, but in this moment I was completely relaxed and felt my reactions were significantly heightened, my stance both physically and mentally was fluid and reactive, and I performed better on that ride than at any other time biking. I was rolling over fairly large rocks and pits at at least 50 km / hour, but my legs were acting like a perfect suspension system. It was exhilarating, but in a way that felt calm. I was in a perfect flow state.

In short, small doses of mushrooms are really good OP.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I need 200 grams of Portabella stat.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
A guy in my town ate some mushrooms once and cut off his face and fed it to his dawg

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
"you should eat all the manufactured things your doc gives you without question"
"taking naturally existing chemicals approved by 2000+ years of human history is bad, what an idiot"
:goonsay:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
smoke normal amounts of weed every now and then yall. its okay

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

A guy in my town ate some mushrooms once and cut off his face and fed it to his dawg

no that was pcp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
magnesium and melatonin is the only way to fly, man

• Locked thread