Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nomadologique posted:

this is what i'm talking about, and i have not done that, nor am i particularly interested in it.

it was a fun and interesting experience for my 16 year old self, i got to spend a whole day riding around on my bike with friends experiencing the wonders of the world through the filter of a serious acid trip. that being said i would never do that as an adult, and all i took away from the experience was a gnawing feeling that concrete was really hard and scary, probably from being afraid to fall off my bike while tripping, and that's hardly revelatory so it was just a particularly dangerous recreational experience whcih isn't worth the risk really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ego death is Tim Leary's term for experiencing oneness without identity, the buddha trip.

The ego according to TL inhibits our ability to experience higher states of consciousness inc psychic ability and Yogis can meditate for years and still not experience it.

High doses of hallucinogens can take you there whether u want to or not

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i had a similar thing with my first mushroom trip at 16 or 17, an insane rollercoaster, highest highs and lowest lows, and was pretty well sworn off massive doses after that.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
anybody who's taken shrooms should know this works

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Ego death is Tim Leary's term for experiencing oneness without identity, the buddha trip.

The ego according to TL inhibits our ability to experience higher states of consciousness inc psychic ability and Yogis can meditate for years and still not experience it.

High doses of hallucinogens can take you there whether u want to or not

i think i experienced that and started hugging a tree in the woods when i took a lot of that bitter acid substitute that was floating around in 2007 or so. it was dumb and bad

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

I like that cat.

I just smoked some weed called blueberry. It is what is making me like the cat.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Guess what's going to happen once you stop taking them? You're probably going to commit suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Un chien andalou posted:

does it make the schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries?

God dammit

• Locked thread