Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I signed up for my free month of the network just before Takeover and yesterday I tried watching Total Divas and holy poo poo it's the garbagiest garbage I have ever experienced. I made it about 10 minutes in and started dry heaving.

my job is writing the closed captioning for tv shows which means mostly reality shows so imagine if you were me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

PunkBoy posted:

Oof. That Diva segment sounded rough. Did they chant for Bayley? Kind of hoping they didn't because I know she would somehow get in trouble for it.

They kept chanting for Sasha, who never even appeared on the show.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

my job is writing the closed captioning for tv shows which means mostly reality shows so imagine if you were me!

I feel like you should be able to get away with captioning everything in these with just [inarticulate yelling]

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I'm telling you, Sting is trying to win the WCW United States Title back from Seth!

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Rhonne posted:

I'm telling you, Sting is trying to win the WCW United States Title back from Seth!

This is retribution from when Foley was in the box during the Rude feud!! It all makes sense

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Jerusalem posted:

HHH just announced Sting vs Seth Rollins for the WWE World Title at Night of Champions.

This seems odd when he just screamed "NEVER!" when Sting put his hands on the belt?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

how do you closed caption becky lynch that seems like it would be some recursive poo poo

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I signed up for my free month of the network just before Takeover and yesterday I tried watching Total Divas and holy poo poo it's the garbagiest garbage I have ever experienced. I made it about 10 minutes in and started dry heaving.

Total divas is good, actually. Unless it's an Eva heavy episode

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

how do you closed caption becky lynch that seems like it would be some recursive poo poo

[unintelligible]

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

lamentable dustman posted:

once sting becomes champ his first order of business will be to retire the wwe belt and bring back BIG GOLD, the one true hw belt

Yes please

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

MotU posted:

[indistinct Irish rambling]

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
actually it would be [speaking foreign language]

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Blasmeister posted:

Total divas is good, actually. Unless it's an Eva heavy episode

only bad part about total divas is that when my mom watches wrestling she calls everyone by their names on TD and i get confused

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

actually it would be [speaking foreign language]

becky lynch sounds like she is talking in slo motion then sped up slightly

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

MotU posted:

becky lynch sounds like she is talking in slo motion then sped up slightly

She's a resident of the Black Lodge.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
give becky lynch a boomhauer gimmick please

jred250
Sep 7, 2003
F Zero Novice

lamentable dustman posted:

once sting becomes champ his first order of business will be to retire the wwe belt and bring back BIG GOLD, the one true hw belt

HELL YEAH BUDDY!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

MotU posted:

give becky lynch a boomhauer gimmick please

Yeah man I tell ya what... Did one of them tag matches last night... man with them dang ol' sticks and bags and Whack! Whack! man, go Woooo-loo-loo-loo!... Talk about big disgoostin' mistake y'all... It's right there in that cooler.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Delsaber posted:

Yeah man I tell ya what... Did one of them tag matches last night... man with them dang ol' sticks and bags and Whack! Whack! man, go Woooo-loo-loo-loo!... Talk about big disgoostin' mistake y'all... It's right there in that cooler.

just make the divas division an all women KOTH parody

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MotU posted:

Twenty Bills.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Tweak posted:

all i could hear in my head was schiavone saying, "THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE, GANIGHTEVRABODY"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blasmeister posted:

This seems odd when he just screamed "NEVER!" when Sting put his hands on the belt?

The way it was sold was that Triple H made a mistake in not "finishing off" Sting at Mania and so now he's going to give Sting a monkey-paw wish by giving him the title shot so that Seth can destroy him and finish him off for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy From Pearldiver
Apr 18, 2001

President and Sole Member of the Andre Braugher Appreciation Society

MotU posted:

I read this as KITH

Now I can't get the thought of Paige doing Buddy Cole monologues out of my head.

• Locked thread