Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
"the shining? trash film" goons will say

"stand by me? wasn't that great" idiot goons will belch

you dumb motherfuckers probably hated fury road

why are goon movie opinions always 100% wrong? discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
last time i checked cinema discusso they were doing a let's play of the movie blade

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Enfield posted:

last time i checked cinema discusso they were doing a let's play of the movie blade

that sounds awesome

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
first two are good, the third one is bad

hth

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

H.H posted:

first two are good, the third one is bad

hth

you're a monster

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Enfield posted:

erm whats wrong with blade?

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
i knew all was lost when goons hated wet hot american summer first day of camp

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
a local cinema screened the road warrior when fury road was still playing

fury road really pales in comparison, but it's still tons and tons of fun

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nation posted:

erm whats wrong with blade?

blade kicks rear end

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Dave Concepcion posted:

a local cinema screened the road warrior when fury road was still playing

fury road really pales in comparison, but it's still tons and tons of fun

see i disagree with your opinion but at least it is an opinion i understand and can respect

some goons here are loving crazy people tlaking nonsense

az
Dec 2, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

guess you missed the mad max thread when the movie came out, filled with dumb motherfuckers being edgy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

az posted:

guess you missed the mad max thread when the movie came out, filled with dumb motherfuckers being edgy

i'm glad i missed it because i have high blood pressure and don't want to stroke out

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i like movies and i go see sunday matinees to avoid the crowds but now football season is starting so i guess that's the end of that hahaha!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i do not watch movies, i belief they are devoid of artistic merit and only serve the bourgeois and lack a real community experience. i have joined a club and we get together every friday night for a kaiserpanorama viewing followed by cock touching

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

i do not watch movies, i belief they are devoid of artistic merit and only serve the bourgeois and lack a real community experience. i have joined a club and we get together every friday night for a kaiserpanorama viewing followed by cock touching

oh well thats ok then

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

John Wick the goon masterpiece.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Soft Shell Crab posted:

John Wick the goon masterpiece.

that movie rocks

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

that movie rocks

it peaked early with the nightclub shootout but its a very very good film yes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

also if you hate Dredd 3D i will find you and fight you

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i ONLY care about superhero movies and other things for kids

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i ONLY care about superhero movies and other things for kids

that's cool if it's guardians of the galaxy (good) and not cool if it's man of steel (poo poo)

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

that movie rocks

I guess you are right goons are bad at movies.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

A misanthrope posted:

that's cool if it's guardians of the galaxy (good) and not cool if it's man of steel (poo poo)

EVERYTHING as long as its for kids

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

I don' think that problem is limited to goons. Every idiot that doesn't really like movies says that. But then they have retarded opinions like thinking face/off is good but not in the ironic way.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i end up enjoying most movies i watch, but that's mostly because i wait until i'm in the right mood to watch them

out of the ~100 movies i've watched over the last year, stalker was the most enjoyable one. the movie equivalent of taking a good walk. other good ones were drive angry, weekend at bernies 1 & 2 and howard the duck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its my belief that my big balls should be held every night

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you guys ever seen star wars?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

have you guys ever seen star wars?
is it the one with the spaceman with funny ears, or the one with the flying pyramid

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

im captain jack sparrows

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Banshee chapter was alright.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

u got a rope? if so , ill probably swing from it to get on someone elses ship

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i can movie my dick up and down by thoughts alone

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

is it the one with the spaceman with funny ears, or the one with the flying pyramid

its the one where luke skywalker is on tatoine and his uncle ben dies and aunt beru is a oval office and then he meets up with old man kenobi and they go to the hive of villany and meet greedo, chewie chewbacca and hand solo. they get on their ship and fly to the death star to save the princess leea and thehy get caught in a tractor beam so they go get her and then old man kenobi gets slaughtered by darth vader become more powerful then you can possibly imagine. then they release the tractor and fly away to a forest planet where they meet the rebel commander and then luke gets in a x-wing spaceship and flys to the death star. hand solo says "lets blow this thing and go home" and then luke shoots a 3-pointer right into the hole and the death star is destroyed. but darth vader gets away in his tie fighter even tho its spinning out of control and he looks around a lot trying to make it stop. then they all get a medal. its pretty freakin good imo (spoiler alert)

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

why is aunt beru a oval office

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

why is aunt beru a oval office

shes always nagging uncle owen and telling luke to do his chores (he works on evaporators)

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

its the one where luke skywalker is on tatoine and his uncle ben dies and aunt beru is a oval office and then he meets up with old man kenobi and they go to the hive of villany and meet greedo, chewie chewbacca and hand solo. they get on their ship and fly to the death star to save the princess leea and thehy get caught in a tractor beam so they go get her and then old man kenobi gets slaughtered by darth vader become more powerful then you can possibly imagine. then they release the tractor and fly away to a forest planet where they meet the rebel commander and then luke gets in a x-wing spaceship and flys to the death star. hand solo says "lets blow this thing and go home" and then luke shoots a 3-pointer right into the hole and the death star is destroyed. but darth vader gets away in his tie fighter even tho its spinning out of control and he looks around a lot trying to make it stop. then they all get a medal. its pretty freakin good imo (spoiler alert)
i hear they're remaking that for the playstation. the one with wedge and biggs, right?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

i hear they're remaking that for the playstation. the one with wedge and biggs, right?

i dont know about that. but it has greedo, walrus man, and hammerhead in the cantina

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Who's dick to I have to suck to get Dredd back on netflix?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know about that. but it has greedo, walrus man, and hammerhead in the cantina
oh yeah, the walrus man. coo coo ca joob. good times :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

Who's dick to I have to suck to get Dredd back on netflix?
chronicles of dreddick

• Locked thread