Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
sci fi movie threads in CD are the worst because there are one or two mentally ill posters who invariably show up to comment on how this really isn't an action movie guys, the director is commenting on A.I.'s role in the free market via juxtaposition with fritz langs metropolis and the assumption that we are in the midst of a social revolution according to this quote by Lenin pee pee poo poo

then a half dozen shitlords come out of the woodwork to either cheerlead the nutjobs or troll them into writing even crazier poo poo, which kills the thread

also john wick was not a great movie, i don't know why goons have such a hardon over a guy doing a forward roll then headshot double tapping people 100x in a row goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOItN1Ci_W4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

remember in star wars: the empire strikes back when the hand solo gets stuffed insside a dead tonton by luke after he cuts it open with his life saver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoJSgq6mqc

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

Transformers: The Movie (1986), is a good movie and many goons share my opinion it's a masterpiece. I think it's splendid Orson Welles was able to go out the way he started, on top.

one of the characters even says "holy poo poo!" which was goddamn mindblowing to a 9 year old, not to mention transformers getting shot in the face and brutally killed

its really good on mushrooms too

• Locked thread