Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its my belief that my big balls should be held every night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
have you guys ever seen star wars?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

is it the one with the spaceman with funny ears, or the one with the flying pyramid

its the one where luke skywalker is on tatoine and his uncle ben dies and aunt beru is a oval office and then he meets up with old man kenobi and they go to the hive of villany and meet greedo, chewie chewbacca and hand solo. they get on their ship and fly to the death star to save the princess leea and thehy get caught in a tractor beam so they go get her and then old man kenobi gets slaughtered by darth vader become more powerful then you can possibly imagine. then they release the tractor and fly away to a forest planet where they meet the rebel commander and then luke gets in a x-wing spaceship and flys to the death star. hand solo says "lets blow this thing and go home" and then luke shoots a 3-pointer right into the hole and the death star is destroyed. but darth vader gets away in his tie fighter even tho its spinning out of control and he looks around a lot trying to make it stop. then they all get a medal. its pretty freakin good imo (spoiler alert)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

why is aunt beru a oval office

shes always nagging uncle owen and telling luke to do his chores (he works on evaporators)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

quakster posted:

i hear they're remaking that for the playstation. the one with wedge and biggs, right?

i dont know about that. but it has greedo, walrus man, and hammerhead in the cantina

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
remember in star wars: the empire strikes back when the hand solo gets stuffed insside a dead tonton by luke after he cuts it open with his life saver?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

imagine if his name was ham solo lol also the olo in solo looks like a dick

im the hairy butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the ewok scene from star wars: and justice for all was pretty sweet. with the life saver

• Locked thread