Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
Esmeralda Sylvanas
Zero
Ori
Siobhan Morgaine (I actually really like Siobhan as a name when it's spelled properly)
Phoenix

All of the above are actual things my former coworkers have named their children

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

e: wrong thread, could have sworn I'd hit the PYF name thread instead of yanking this one up from the depths. sorry!

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

ProperCoochie posted:

Remember when men were men and names were Weedlord Bonerhitler and whilst farting i and YALL WANT A HAM

YALL WANT A HAM cracks me up every time, which is more than I can say about any white person name

e: also my extremely ginger brother-in-law and his fat weeb girlfriend just named their baby Eric Draven [lastname]. In 2015. Other names of their respective children (5 total) include Kayden, Winter, and Raven.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Android Bicyclist posted:

Ugh they named their kid after the lead character from The Crow?

:gonk:

yep. and it wasn't one or the other picking the name and the other sighing heavily and accepting their fate. both of them defended it. my brother-in-law thinks it's the best name ever.

they're not dumb teenagers either, he's 34 and she's like 28.

:sigh:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

you were warned posted:

I once met a redhead named Ariel who was born a couple years after Disney's Little Mermaid came out. I'm sure her parents thought they were being terribly clever. At least that's an actual name.

My daughter was born six months after Frozen came out and she's named Anna for completely unrelated reasons (named after my best friend and my husband's great-grandmother) It's not even pronounced the same, but because she's got strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes she's gonna be "OMG YOU'RE PRINCESS ANNA LOL" for at least the first ten years of her life.

• Locked thread