Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZBaJAngH8

If I ever have children, and survive my suicide attempts thereafter, I'd want to give them names like John and Mary and their classmates would be like "wtf kind of name is John"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

DiHK posted:

How bout
Lars?
Olaf?
Sauren?

I knew a kid named Sorin who had Romanian parents or something, that was a cool name

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
At that same school we had a dude legit named Fabio but he was from South America

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Dylan and Rylan look like they should rhyme but they don't. And they're both bad. Dillon is tolerable. I guess.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have heard the name "Gunner" and even various spellings of it becoming more common. That's even kind of borderline for a dog much less a human who will never be taken seriously.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It would be fun to watch the debates on 50/50 names
"The 'Connor' controversy continues in the Senate on Day 4..."

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Melmac posted:

Anyone post this yet?

Amazingly, "Huntyr" doesn't even crack the top 3

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
"California Justice" is the most Redding name in history especially if you say it like a voice over guy

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

Judeo-Christian names or gtfo

Nah Greek roots are better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

lol the dad is from redding but my cousin is from roseville

I haven't been to California in years but I nailed the city hahaha