Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
Thinking about Rohan for my boy who is due in October. Also thinking about Ronan, Reinhart, Ronald and Ryeland.

I like that Clive.

How bout
Lars?
Olaf?
Sauren?

That's the three boys of my wife's second cousins.

YeahTubaMike posted:

i have an old person name too, i don't think it's part of a larger trend though

I think so. We we're considering Ulssyes and one point but ditched it because of that.

DiHK fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Aug 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Dirty Sanchez posted:

There's a kid in my son's daycare named Steeler. I've overheard the kids calling him "Swiper" and telling him "No Swiping!" On several occasions.

My kid's name is Grant. I'm not sure how they tease him.

That kids dad should tell his son that he has fists of steel and to deck those dumb kids.

Maybe it is Sorin, I've never seen it spelled.

• Locked thread