Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Somebody told me that certain kinds of people in certain places use their hand to wipe their butt after going to the bathroom is this true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
in the OPs case, he uses the forums

Fluo
May 25, 2007

OP you sure do

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the place is almost universally the anus

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was wiping my butt yesterday and finger broke through tp; couldn't help but smell my finger, smelled like poop, then I smelled it again. I could see the appeal in using hand tbqh

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I walk on all fours and just do a little shuffle when I need to poo poo, while swishing my tail back and forth to beat away the flies

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

yES A BAY, sad but true i usedmine today

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The only thing my hand wipes is my shoulder because just like Hov I dont have time for nasty rear end player haters

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

the place is almost universally the anus

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
why not op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if your finger breaks through you are not wadding the toilet paper correctly

its 2015 and people still smear poop off ourselves content to walk around with poop residue
human-human interaction is disgusting

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

TwoFire posted:

in the OPs case, he uses the forums

:boom:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I'm always looking for that perfect poo poo, like an ample, plump foot and a halfer that comes out in one solid piece and I will barely have to wipe. I mean you always have to wipe to be sure, but you have the hope that some day you will have achieved gastrointestinal perfection and lay the perfect turd, no need to wipe. I don't have the faith though, always have to wipe.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thats how they do it in terrorist countries

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

idk probably in missouri

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I used my hand to wipe my butt once when i had to poo poo in the woods and i didn't have any tp. I wiped my poop hand off in the grass

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Water? Like out the toilet? Heh heh heh..

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i did a single crap that had every aspect of the bristol stool chart represented in about equal proportion
i literally admired my own poop

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
well they (you) certainly did when you created this thread in the general bullshit forum on SA, OP!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i also like tri-color logs

(earth tones only)

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

My granny always had a few bottles of water in the toilet to cleanse her anus with, apparently this is an Asian thing (she is from Indonesia).

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Molentik posted:

My granny always had a few bottles of water in the toilet to cleanse her anus with, apparently this is an Asian thing (she is from Indonesia).

Not all Asians just those influenced enough by India, which is the capital of handass.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
this is the progressive way butts are wiped in every country except america

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Which is weird because she grew up in an high upper-middle class family when Indonesia was still the East-Indies, so I expected her pooping habits to be more civilised.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

this is the progressive way butts are wiped in every country except america

this picture will never get old

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cute watering can, why is it always in your bathroom Habibi?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
lol op doesn't know how to use the three seashells

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Claw -scoop technique, no seashells needed

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Pull your buttcheeks wide open and get a stray dog to luck your cornhole clean - dog saliva is a disinfectant hth

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
God drat

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Pull your buttcheeks wide open and get a stray dog to luck your cornhole clean - dog saliva is a disinfectant hth

It's not nice to call your Guatemalan maid a stray dog.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I work at a place where toilet paper is basically sandpaper. Finger might save my rear end in a top hat

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i have an old lady spit on my rear end in a top hat

az
Dec 2, 2005

everybody knows you use a sharp rock to scrape it out when vacationing the mountains of aghanistan

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

az posted:

everybody knows you use a sharp rock to scrape it out when vacationing the mountains of aghanistan

Afganis just use the wool of a goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

vyst posted:

I used my hand to wipe my butt once when i had to poo poo in the woods and i didn't have any tp. I wiped my poop hand off in the grass

why didnt you just wipe your butt on the grass.

• Locked thread