Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Generation point and click is what they called Mellinials for awhile. I'd've be OK with this as long as the next generation was named generation rub and drag. At least Mellinials understand the operating system companies are going to stick them with if they have any sort of office job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

I don't even know how to spell Millennial. You're all generation point and click to me.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Point and click yourselves away from this thread Millennial scum.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

gently caress!!!

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

serious norman posted:

Ppl born in 2000's are loving. They are having sex.

High school seniors are rolling in that circa 2000 poon.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

the coolest millennials i know are being properly cultured by a bunch of crusty fixie dirt bag gen-x'ers are will soon be giant functioning alcoholic dirt bag burnouts just like us

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

notZaar posted:

Basically it starts when the kids who really grew up with the internet were born, so sometime early 80s. Though there is a big distinction between the kids who grew up with AOL instant messenger and GeoCities, and the kids who grew up with Facebook and Twitter (as in the latter group turned into a bunch of spineless pussies who bend over backwards to accept every type of pervert and malefactor under the sun into the mainstream).

old folks just don't get it

*puts on his dolphin fursuit*

((((((dolphin fur glomp))))))

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

WHAT ARE WITH THESE drat KIDS?!

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Get a job!

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

what years are millennials? 83-95?

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i am a millennial with a six figure job

i feel i represent the worst of us and i'm maybe even an autistic sociopath

but i'm making that loving paper and my weed's hella loud

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i look forward to the trump wars that will put an end to all this stress and lead to the sweet serenity of death

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

you notice how we all have similar reg dates? it's no coincidence. the 2007 batch of regs was a fine crop

we were on one of the last choppers out

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Does lurking on and off before the paywall goes up count?

that's why we all registered. we're the thrifty lurkers who wouldn't pay until we got locked out

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i know i lurked for like 5 years

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Soylent Yellow posted:

There used to be a backdoor through the paywall. You had to go into the leper's colony, then click on the link to someone's offending post. That would take you past the paywall.

goddamn it i registered for nothing

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

stop posting then

shut the gently caress up you loving moron

jesus loving christ

go gently caress yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007