Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

PromethiumX posted:

its really and truly sad that Hillary Clinton is the most bangable person in that whole photo.

ugly motherfuckers

their faces are basically sub human

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im completely freaked out right now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

yo queiro taco bell !

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
bad back? probably from staring at your phone all day? Typical freakin millenial..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
heres your safety net, milenials :D *points to empty dumpster* *points to the sun*

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
id make a bowl out of the tanned hide of a millenial

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
literally no child is allergic to gluten, aka bread.. obama should take that parents kids away and give them an assault rifle

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

dislike

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
luckily for everyone the millenials are way too busy looking up adult pajamas on their smart phones to vote, can you even imagine how disastrous that would be

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

NESguerilla posted:

I like when a few of them occasionally force themselves not to laugh as to not piss off their social group.

Bringing in the big gay black guy and making them describe him to a sketch artist was genius.

the way the white girl raises her hand and yells "I SAID PERSON OF COLOR" was the best part, like she should get a prize for it or something

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i was reading the thread earlier and it was amazing how little money a lot of people on this forum make. It surprised me

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Puppy Galaxy posted:

ya'll know most of you are probably millennials right

you cant prove that old man

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mayhap the answer is to not get a cat in the first place, god drat jobless millenials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
slice his taint!!

• Locked thread