Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

WMain00 posted:

Are Millennials like hipsters?

I'm so confused. :(

All hipsters are millennials but not all moleinials are hipsters.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

ZE ZY ZO ZUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF CIS SCUM

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
frottage cheese

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I await the day years from now when the word 'selfie' is synonymous with 'masturbation'

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

genesplicer posted:

I took a bunch of students on a field trip today. At the beginning of the school year, we take our 8th grade class (all 500 of them) to the university down the road. My group kept separating into a faster and a slower group, which made it difficult to cross the roads as a group. I had to keep urging the slow group to hurry up. When we get to the university (About a 4 block walk) one of the girls in the slow group proudly shows me the 39 selfies she managed to take on the walk over.

39 selfies in 4 blocks. Less than a 20 minute walk. I pointed out that maybe, just maybe, the fact that she was stopping to take all these selfies was the reason her group was holding everybody back. She pointed out how important it is for her to get all these pictures "Because the next one might be even better than the others!"

Then this sad behavior continued when we actually got to the college. The people in charge of the day had lots of activities planned. And this girl and her friends never actually participated in anything. They stood there, taking selfies in front of other people who were actually doing the activities and then posting these selfies by the dozen on facebook. For them, the entire day was about proving they had been there when stuff was happening, rather than actually doing all the stuff.

There is no facepalm big enough for this situation.

Hahaha you have to deal with those little ingrate shitballs as part of your job

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

this can't be real...

I mean I've seen enough time traveling movies to know that poo poo would get hosed up if they made contact with each other

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Ocean Book posted:

Two monks were making a pilgrimage to venerate the relics of a great Saint. During the course of their journey, they came to a river where they met a beautiful young woman -- an apparently worldly creature, dressed in expensive finery and with her hair done up in the latest fashion. She was afraid of the current and afraid of ruining her lovely clothing, so asked the brothers if they might carry her across the river.

The younger and more exacting of the brothers was offended at the very idea and turned away with an attitude of disgust. The older brother didn't hesitate, and quickly picked the woman up on his shoulders, carried her across the river, and set her down on the other side. She thanked him and went on her way, and the brother waded back through the waters.

The monks resumed their walk, the older one in perfect equanimity and enjoying the beautiful countryside, while the younger one grew more and more brooding and distracted, so much so that he could keep his silence no longer and suddenly burst out, "Brother, we are taught to avoid contact with women, and there you were, not just touching a woman, but carrying her on your shoulders!"

The older monk looked at the younger with a loving, pitiful smile and said, "Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river; you are still carrying her."

hosed up if plausible

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Burma Shave

e: :69snypa:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
loving millennials

*me as I type this*

Adbot