Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Beer beer isn't so bad, but you may piss a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I had some "Hard Root Beer" the other day and it got me drunk as poo poo and tasted pretty good. Drank one can straight and then made a root beer float out of the second.

Well that's my root beer story. Dad's Root Beer is the best.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

King Vidiot posted:

I had some "Hard Root Beer" the other day and it got me drunk as poo poo and tasted pretty good. Drank one can straight and then made a root beer float out of the second.

Well that's my root beer story. Dad's Root Beer is the best.

theres some thingy called "not your fathers root beer" thats root beer booze, kept mixing it with vanilla stoli and got very drunk, pissed on my laptop by mistake, woke up with dried cum on my face (mine, i bet)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Premeditated Toast posted:

Drop a scoop of vanilla ice cream in that poo poo :cmon:

Add this poo poo, too.

Don't bother measuring, just dump in as much as you like.

Maybe don't even worry about the ice cream.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I really like Portello.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Barq's is the best because it has caffeine in it, unlike most other root beer.

E: and that "not your fathers root beer" cause it's like 5.9% alcohol yet doesn't taste like it has a drop of alcohol in it, which is both lovely and scary good at the same time.

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015
try some goose island

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Gatekeeper posted:

theres some thingy called "not your fathers root beer" thats root beer booze, kept mixing it with vanilla stoli and got very drunk, pissed on my laptop by mistake, woke up with dried cum on my face (mine, i bet)

Mine was Row Hard, which according to poo poo-rear end "reviewers" online is the nastiest swill they've ever drank. It was fine, had some alcohol aftertaste but it's alcohol so what do people expect?

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

That's what's weird about that not your fathers root beer. It tastes a little off as far as root beer goes, but there's not a hint of alcohol to it, which can be good or bad, depending on the situation.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
root beer is loving great

Sprecher's is my fav

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Wait, what?!? There is an alcohol version of root beer??? I am hitting the liquor store tomorrow

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

thewireguy posted:

Ginger beer is good too...

If you're going to bother with ginger beer make sure you get some nice dark rum and have some Dark and Stormy's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
We call it sarsaparilla.

• Locked thread