Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

it was really good. never really liked soda but this tastes really good and I enjoyed it. Stewart's brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
cool

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

im gay

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
try a barqs its got bite

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
try drinking this handy little concoction i call the "cooler" take 9 parts rootbeer and 1 part antifreeze and mix. drink every night before bed until your organs shut down.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
psh noob try sarsaparilla next time

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
when i was in my early 20s over at a friends house this one black dude was getting a drink out of their fridge and was like "Roooot beeeer?" as if he had never heard of the concept of root beer before and was confused

I confirmed with him that this was the case. He drank some and seemed to like it

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
You can take DG;SW's recipe and substitute in vanilla ice cream instead of antifreeze and it will still work, but it will probably take longer to see the effects.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
When I was a young boy we still made root beer from the roots of a tree that no longer has a spoken name, high in sap, in the late spring. Then the gift giver came, Sauron The Deceiver, and brought artificial sweeteners to these formerly fair lands.

Three "rootbeers" for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of kidney stones,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to diabetes,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

dad gay. so what posted:

try drinking this handy little concoction i call the "cooler" take 9 parts rootbeer and 1 part antifreeze and mix. drink every night before bed until your organs shut down.

don't freeze just keep it cool with this good night drink

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TREQGl54BU8

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
OP: Are you a toddler? Root beer is babies first sugar drink.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Maybe OP is a german, I heard german toothpaste taste like rootbeer? confirm/deny

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

A tasty addition is Jaegermeister, if you want to try an adult version of this already delicious drink.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Root beer is delicious.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I drank cum for the umpteenth time today.

I'm not gay btw

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I don't want to offend with the word ignorance.

YarPirate
May 17, 2003
Hellion

gently caress

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
it better have not been Barqs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i chewed year old gum. it kinda fell apart and wouldnt get chewy.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Nosam0819 posted:

it better have not been Barqs

It's Good

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Guzwar posted:

A tasty addition is Jaegermeister, if you want to try an adult version of this already delicious drink.

Figured this out by accident, made Jagermeister not taste like anise.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Asclepius Hot Rod posted:

Nobody drinks it outside the US

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like to put my thumb over the 'r' and show people the drink and go "look guys i'm drinkin oot beer!!!!"

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Drop a scoop of vanilla ice cream in that poo poo :cmon:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i also like masturbating in front of a big mirror sometimes and try to avoid making eye contacrt with myself

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

root beer tastes like poo poo. Like carbonated dirt that someone spilled syrup on

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
stewart's is pretty good for corn syrup but its time you upgraded to cane sugar

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

instead of stewart's root beer op should enjoy jon stewart's boot in the rear imho

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Stewart's is always hiring but there's never more than two employees in a Stewart's

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
gently caress the Root beer we got in the states. Try a malta polar, it's way better.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
man op its about drat time. OP did you know you can pour equal amounts of root beer and milk into a cup (glass or plastic or paper, really doesnt matter) and its almost exactly the same as a melted root beer float. Try it, you'll like it

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
jon stewart is good at making soda, im glad he left tv so he can focus on it

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Do you like ginger ale?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I am an infant

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007